𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

You felt a small tap that woke you up from your sleep. You slowly opened your eyes and was met with a beautiful pair of blue eyes. You yawned and stretched your arms to shake the sleep off.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's morning~" Gojo sang as you sat up and smiled at him a lazy smile, "Good morning, Gojo san." You replied, rubbing your eyes. Once you were fully awake, you awed at Gojo pretty eyes. It was the first time you see him without a blindfold or a sunglasses. However, they felt familiar for some reason, as if you have seen it somewhere before...

You were brought back to reality when you felt Gojo pick you up to start the morning routine, "Come on now, we have a lot to do because it's your first day at school!" He exclaimed which made you excited for the day. He helped you wash your face, brush your teeth, and prepare for the school. You styled your hair neatly and put on your school uniform. Gojo squealed as he pulled his phone and took a few pictures of you, "Kya! You look so cute and sweet Y/N chan!" He yelled which made you sweatdrop a bit at his exaggerated sentence.

Your stomach growled and you held it with your small hands, "Gojo san, I'm hungry. Can we eat breakfast?" You asked with a cute pout on your face. Gojo let out an 'aww' sound as he took your hand, "Alright then, let's feed you princess." He said and took you to the kitchen where you ate your breakfast in delight. He made you bear shaped pancakes with honey and some strawberries along with orange juice.

After that, you were taken to the school with Gojo. The school wasn't too far, so you both walked instead of using a car. Gojo had to put you in school because he has a very important mission and he can't let you stay with any of the students or his friends because they also have missions to do. He still have a long time before the mission and he can stay with you, but he can't guarantee that he might find someone to babysit you when his mission starts. 

Once you arrived to the school, you could see a beautiful lady waiting outside. When she spotted you both coming, she smiled warmly, welcoming you to the school, "Good day sir, my name is Saya. You must be Gojo san, right?" The girl asked, she has a short brown hair and hazel eyes. The white haired male nodded, "Yes, I hope you would take a good care of my child over here." He said, placing his hand on top of your head. The woman nodded then crouched down in front of you, "Hello cutie, what's your name?" She asked you with a friendly smile which made you feel shy.

"My name is Y/N."

"It's very nice to meet you, I will be taking care of you here. I promise you will enjoy your day here with the other kids."

She petted your head then stood up, waiting for you to enter with her. Gojo knelt down and placed his hands on your shoulders, "Enjoy your time here, okay? I will pick you up once school day ends." You nodded and he stood up, dusting his clothes. You went to Saya and held her hand, "Say bye to Gojo san, Y/N." She said and you nodded, waving your hand.

"Bye bye, Gojo san."

"Goodbye, Y/N! Be a good girl~"

With that, he took his leave. Saya looked down at you and smiled, "Come on, let's get in." She said and started to walk in with you following her.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

The school wasn't bad at all to be honest.