99: Confrontation of the past; part 3

"I'm your uncle-in-law!" Shoi Ming yelled

"So?" Again the same question was struck

"Y- ah- Hong Jia Yi!"

Shoi Ming didn't know how to argue with Hong Jia Yi.

"Hong Jia Yi, aren't you heartless?!, you're married and living wealthy and not even inform your family!" Xiao Kong yelled,

Hong Jia Yi simply folded his lip then released it and said.

"And your point is?"

Again the two can't help feel at lost, it felt as though they were hitting cotton as Hong Jia Yi was unphase or hinged at the their rebukes was this same person whom they knew.

"Hong Jia Yi, I'm your uncle we are family we should look out for each other!, what do you mean so?!, family take care of each other"

"Hmm, I see your point" Hong Jia Yi said calmly

The Xiao couple smiled seeing Hong Jia Yi compromising, but Xiao Ying Pei knew all too well that it was not so, Hong Jia Yi was clearly not the same person they once knew and clearly heard no regards for them as family. Xiao Ying Pei was hoping he could beg a job from him but it seems this will be more difficult than presume.

"Is that so?, well it's not too late to pay my dowry" Hong Jia Yi said

"W-what?!" Xiao Bambang said

"My dowry, it was your words family should look out for each other you can pay my dowry"

Xiao Bambang was speechless, but Hong Jia Yi remained dignified and calm. Xiao Ying Pei didn't say a thing his family was no match for Hong Jia Yi once upon a time they could bully him and get away with it but now was different.

Soon Xiao Kong couldn't hold back and was ready to strike forward but sensing danger Xiao Ying Pei held him back, this brother of his was too stupid and hot headed Xiao Ying Pei knows nobles are never simple people and if one family member offends them all suffers.

Hong Jia Yi may not be a noble by birth but his husband sure is, Han Yun who was ignored felt very angry and soon send his men forward.

"Bring the bitch to me I'll make you people suffer!"

As the men gather to attack in a flash Ru hit them all down and dusk his hand off,

"Trash!"

Ru then turned his glared at Han Yun who was still trying to figure out what just happened?!, the villagers all whispered fiercely and the unruly she man who could fight.

"Really birds of a feather" the villagers snort

"Oh shut up you country bumpkins!" Guo yelled, "your mind is as small and narrow as they come!" He snorted.

The people frowned at being insulted.

"Hah! And who are you to argue! Your nothing but a wild she man!" Another argued back.

The village doctor who in the midst of all this argument grabbed Fa Enlai's wrist.

"Let me go!" Fa Enlai yelled

"You stubborn child!, you dare to run away and think I wouldn't find or catch you!, dare to embarrass me?!"

"Let me go you..... STUPID OLD MAN!"

Fa Enlai kicked him off then hushed as he rubbed his red wrist, the old doctor who was on the floor was shocked.

"Y-you- YOU UNFILIAL BASTARD!!" The old doctor yelled

He picked up his crotch and hit Fa Enlai in the arms with it, the others where going to step in but Fa Enlai stopped them.

"Me? Unfilial?, me who took care of you when sick?, me who made sure you had decent meals, me who assisted you with patients, me who defend you from getting beaten, me who you sold out first chance you got me unfilial?" Fa Enlai said

With each word said with each struck he receives he walked closer to the old doctor, though his arm were trembling from pain he still used it to stopped the last blow and looked his father in the eyes.

"You stop being a father when my daddy died so why should I be a filial son?"

The doctor was angry and was about to struck him in the face when a strong grip held his hand.