46 : Beloved captain.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Weren't you breaking up with me ?"

Mira clicked her tongue, snuggling against her boyfriend more.

"You know I didn't mean it.. That's why you didn't open the door."

After the events with Moon, it still took her a while to calm down but when she eventually did, she was all snuggled up against him, her voice soft and gentle, a complete change.

"You're a psycho.." He breathed out.

"Cheat on me and see what a psycho really is." She answered.

"I'd never do this to you."

She hummed in response, letting her head fall on his lap and placing his hand on her chest.

"Play with my boobs, I like it."

Mira's boldness was something he'll probably never get used to, no matter how hard he tried.

But still, he listened to her and did what she wanted, his other hand running through her hair softly.

"See ? You can when you want to."

".. Anyways, now I want to know the update about Eren and Aaliyah." He changed the topic.

She looked at him, raising a brow in surprise.

"Kim Taehyung you're so noisy." She scoffed.

"Not noisy, invested, now spill." He corrected. "Reminder that you put me in this first."

She sighed softly but still complied, thinking about the events that she was yet to hear from Eren's point of view.

"Okay so when they met up on Sunday, they did it again." She started.

"Expected." He commented, unimpressed.

"But like he's being possessive and all, apparently at some point Aaliyah's sneaky link texted her and that's how they ended up fucking, because he got jealous." She continued. "And they apparently text more now."

Taehyung stayed silent a few moments, seemingly thinking.

".. What do you think we should wear to the wedding ?" He asked.

Mira let out a loud laugh at his question, looking at him in disbelief.

"What ? I can see that happen." He said, chuckling himself.

"Should I start writing my speech then ?" She asked.

"Probably."

The two laughed for a couple more seconds, thinking about what would happen if this innocent joke became a reality.

Taehyung was sure that something along these lines would happen, but Mira didn't want to think about it, leaving the future for the future.

She let out a soft sigh, trying to sit up but he pinned her back down.

"Captain I'm hungry.." She said, poking his stomach.

"Sounds like a personal-" He paused in his sentence, thinking about how Mira was acting an hour before. ".. I'll get you food."

He wasn't scared of her per se, but he was definitely being more careful now.

He had never seen her angry before, so of course, he was going to be on his best behavior up for a few days, up until he digested the information.