7

Sorry, wasn't posting for a few days, got a lil discouraged and annoyed w/ wattpad and was just posting on ao3 for a bit

}{

Just as Midoriya and Kirishima were on their way to their first-hour, yet again, they felt the flowers, this time falling from both of their thighs.

"I'm gonna run to the restroom to clean this up," Kirishima said, and Midoriya followed just behind.

Nearly two minutes later, a stall door opened. "What the fuck are you to idiots doing here with your pants half off?" Bakugo yelled. Or at least Kirishima had his pants half off, whereas Midoriya was pulling flowers out of his pant legs with his pants fully on (only Bakugo knew why). He knew what they were doing in here, and it took everything in him to not break down once he actually saw them here together, proving they were actually soulmates.

"Uhh... it's a bit complicated," Midoriya began saying. He looked toward Kirishima, nonverbally seeing if it would be okay to tell Bakugo the truth. When Kirishima nodded, Midoriya continued, "Eijiro and I have a third soulmate who... gets hurt a lot... so we were cleaning up the flowers. Please don't tell anyone, Kacchan.."

Bakugo nodded and tried rushing out of the bathroom, before his emotions were going to explode, but Kirishima grabbed his arm before he could make it out.

"Dude, is that blood?" Kirishima whispered, lifting Bakugo's hands closer to his face, seeing that his fingertips were covered in small barely-visible slits and smears of red.

"I really need to go-" Bakugo tried saying, his voice much more frantic than his usual tone.

"Bakugo, listen to me," Kirishima said, still solidly refusing to release Bakugo from his strong grip. "I want you to know, either way, we care about you and we'll be here for you, we just want to know...I know it's unlikely but...we've just been looking for so long and don't want to take any chances."

"And what do you want me to do about that?"

"Just lift your shirt a tiny bit. Or your pants."

"No fuckin' way creep," Bakugo yelled, yet again trying to pull away from Kirishima's grasp.

Bakugo felt a hand rest on his shoulder, and turned to see Midoriya. "Please Kacchan," The boy whispered.

Finally, Bakugo was able to rip away from Kirishima's grasp and run out of the bathroom, too quickly to be followed by Midoriya and Kirishima who still hadn't finished re-buckling their belts after cleaning away the flowers.

"Could it have been him?" Midoriya asked hesitantly.

"I would say no but... he was just acting so weird - so scared... And the other day he called me in the middle of the night and was acting off then too...We need to try talking to him about it again later," Kirishima responded.

Back in the classroom, Midoriya and Kirishima sat at their desks waiting for Aizawa to take attendance.

"Has anyone seen Bakugo? He's late," Aizawa asked, making both Midoriya and Kirishima immediately jump up from their seats. "Do you two know something?" He asked.

"We'll go find him," Kirishima said, already grabbing Midoriya by the wrist and pulling him out of the classroom before Aizawa even had a chance to protest.

They ran throughout the school building, checking every bathroom, every empty classroom, and even on the roof, but Bakugo was nowhere to be found.

"We could check his house," Midoriya suggested.

"Is it really okay for us to leave the school?"

"...I think it's fine just this once...I just have a really bad feeling about this. Even when he was little... Kacchan just doesn't deal well with strong emotions and that sort of thing..."

The two of them were already speed walking their way out of the school and down the road to Bakugo's house, but when they started leaving a trail of pale blue flowers and petals behind them, they started running, each of their concern increasing by the second.

}{

The two boys stood in front of Bakugo's house, sweaty and out of breath, pounding on the door relentlessly none-the-less. When the boys called Bakugo's phone, they could hear a faint ringing coming from inside the house, but Bakugo hung up on them after just two rings.

At that, Midoriya could tell Bakugo wasn't going to come out, and decided to take matters into his own hands. He reached into the mailbox, grabbed the key from the bottom, and unlocked the door.

"Kacchan? Are you here?" Midoriya yelled. There was no response, but both Midriya and Kirishima could hear quiet shuffling coming from Bakugo's bedroom. "Kacchan, we know you're here. Just please," Midoriya said, "Come out and talk to us."

"Leave me... alone... Damn nerd." For once, Bakugo was quiet, and sounded nearly even out-of-breath.

Midoriya slowly walked up to Bakugo's bedroom, and Kirishima followed just behind. The bedroom door wasn't fully shut, as Bakugo had assumed that he was going to be the only one in the house for at least the next few hours. Pressing a hand onto the door, Midoriya let Bakugo know that they were coming in, and pushed the door the rest of the way open. Bakugo sat on the floor, only wearing his boxers and surrounded by bloody paper towels.

"Oh my god there's- there's blood," Midoriya choked out, falling to the ground next to Bakugo. "It's- It's you.." Midoriya lifted his shirt just enough to reveal the petals falling from his torso from the same locations that Bakugo had injured himself.

Realizing that Midoriya and Bakugo had both frozen up in shock of the situation, Kirishima rushed over to Bakugo, grabbing the paper towels and pressing them against Bakugo's wounds.

"You two should really leave. I-I'll be fine," Bakugo tried saying, his voice barely even a whisper, but he was interrupted by Kirishima.

"We're not leaving. You're our soulmate, and even if you weren't, we would never leave you like this."

"Stop." Bakugo struggled to hold back his tears. "Stop saying that. I'm not your fucking soulmate. You have each other. You don't need me."

"Bakugo. We do need you. We care about you so much more than you realize." Kirishima bent down to Bakugo's level, quietly saying, "Let's go get you cleaned up."

}{

wc- 1000

ty for reading<3