part 17

Chapter 17
Slender's secret a new face equals new problems.
No one's POV.

They make it to the mainland the city. Cassidy noticed that slender was gone. Ivan leads everyone to a house two stories tall. "This should be the place she said to meet here."
"Hey Ivan! Been awhile huh."
Everyone looks and sees a girl with long black hair wearing black leggings and a black shirt with a dark blue jacket unzipped. She has light blue eyes.
"Yeah it has been awhile Jane. Everyone this is Jane she's a friend of mine."
"A friend? Oh and here I thought we had something special Ivan. Say where is your brother you did text me that he would be with you."
"Sigh. Jane forget it no matter how many time you try he won't fall for you. Anyways can we go inside it's starting to get dark."
Jane let's everyone inside.
"Upstairs is my room any room on the first floor you can stay in. so go ahead and take a look."
Everyone except Ivan go to check out there room. Ivan and Jane sit on the couch.
"So Ivan what did you want to talk about?"
"Jane do you still have the weapon that slender made for you?"
"Of course I do why do you need it for something?"
Ivan thinks for a moment before speaking.
"Jane do you know we're the nine tailed beast is?"
Jane looks at Ivan with shock.
"Ivan you and I both know that Monica is dead. And so is the nine tailed."
"Yeah I know but what if she didn't die. What if she's still alive somewhere."
"Come on Ivan I know that s jinchuriki is powerful but you really thing that someone could survive an attack from the twelvetailed beast. You should give your brother more credit."
Ivan nods his head.

Slender's POV.

I finally get to my old warehouse. I break the chain and open the doors. I'm hit with the stench of metal and blood. I walk in and quickly find what I'm looking for. It's a folder I look though it.
"Hmm looks like I'm the last tailed beast left."
I turn on the lights. Hanging corpses swing in the wind from the broken Windows.
"But that's not important right now." I stop on a profile. Monica the nine tailed beast.
"Why, why did you have to do this you didn't deserve to die."
"That's because I didn't its nice to see you again slender."