40 | Surprise Shawty

Friday

The school week had flown past and it was already Friday.

Luckily for you going into the week, your relationship with Osamu had seem unaffected since the night in the park.

You wondered each day, if you should try and pursue something more — to Yua's advice, who you had been spending time with in your art classes.

But whenever you did think of that possibility you managed to come up with everything that could go wrong. Including your somewhat fragile friendship with Suna.

Neither you or Suna ever addressed the mishap from before, continuing on as friends like nothing ever happened. You weren't really sure if that was good or bad. But it seemed to work.

Speaking of Suna, the dark haired idiot was sleeping in class next to you. Which is why you were alone with your thoughts.

He had his elbow on the desk, hand on chin, with his face angled down and his bangs to cover most of face.

It was in a way so that at a first glance it wasn't obvious he was sleeping. Clearly it worked considering the teacher hadn't caught him yet.

However, the downwards angle of his face and slight parting of his lips resulted in drool to your disgust.

Suna was drooling.

With a smirk, you discreetly took a photo, sending it to him to see later which you already knew would annoy him to your satisfaction.

Caught in 4k.

🍙

"Please, please, please, please, pleasee!" Atsumu begged you. He was looking at the last onigiri you had left with desperation.

Atsumu was sitting across from you on the bench while Osamu was to your left and Suna to your right, and to Atsumu's left was Aran.

Aran shook his head in bewilderment, Osamu looked rather annoyed, Suna was indifferent, and you sighed.

"You want this huh?" You gave Atsumu a pointed look, picking it up. He nodded his head eagerly.

"Here you can have it..." Atsumu went to grab it from your hands but you diverted it to someone else, "Samu." You clarified, handing it to the grey haired twin, who accepted it gratefully with a smirk.

Aran once again shook his head in bewilderment. Suna wasn't even paying attention, just scrolling through his phone.

You met Atsumu's eyes to smirk gloatingly at him but to your surprise he wasn't upset. In fact he had a smirk of his own.

With that smug smirk Atsumu said with a teasing edge to his voice, "Of course you'd give it to Samu."

You glanced at Osamu in panic to see if he had caught onto how obvious Atsumu was being.

Osamu was in his own world eating the onigiri like he'd never eat again. You hoped that meant he was oblivious to what Atsumu had just said.

You also noted that Suna was on his phone still, and you prayed he was too zoned out to hear as well. Meanwhile Aran was shaking his head in bewilderment for the third time in the span of a minute.

The fact that Aran definitely caught onto that was enough to embarrass you. It could've been much worse though you concluded.

Turning your head you glared at Atsumu, convinced that if you glared hard enough he would understand that you were screaming at him inside your head to shut up.