Chapter 51 Burnt Bridges

"Alright, Johnny this isn't going to work!" I heard Daniel arguing with my dad as all of the students waited for them. We had been practicing our kicks on the small lawn space that we all shared. When Mitch accidentally kicked Nate, Daniel freaked out, he claimed Mitch had done it on purpose. Of course, it was always our fault. "How long until they go back to pushing each other down hills." Hawk teased from beside me. "I give it about an hour." I laughed in return as I looked over at the boy. He smiled down at me flashing me a familiar look. A look I had seen from him before, his real, genuine, smile. I missed that look, I missed it so much. 

"Alright y'know what, forget this. Eagle fang to the parking lot!" Johnny shouted storming away from Daniel. My eyes darted over to Miguel and we both simultaneously sighed at the sensei's immaturity. However, we were sick of sharing the space with Miyagi Do, so Hawk Miguel Mitch Bert, and I all made our way over to the gate and back out to the front of the dojo. This was not going to work as well as we all had hoped.  

***

After a long day of training in the hot sun we were dismissed. The eagle fangs and Miyagi Do's each left separately not saying a single word to each other. I, one the other hand, stayed back. "Sam?" I spoke up when I saw the girl walk through the small gate. "Ali." She nodded lightly and her eyes directed themselves to the floor. "I uhm, I wanted to apologize, for everything I did to you." I started. She stopped walking and looked up at me. "It... it was all so wrong, I am so sorry Sam, I'm so sorry to everyone in Miyagi Do." I explained with a sigh. Sam looked me up and down and smiled, "Thank you Ali, I never understood all of the great things that Miguel sees in you, but I get it now. You're a depressed brat who can't be happy with herself without the approval of others. You've pretty much burnt bridges with everyone here. Its going to take a lot more than an apology to win me over." She spat back as she stormed to her car and drove off. 

"Ali?" I turned around at the sound of my dads voice. Tears welled in my eyes. "Ali sweetie." He sighed as he pulled me into a tight hug. "Dad I fucked up, I really fucked up." I cried into his chest as I accepted his warm embrace. "No, no baby you didn't know what you were doing." He cried in return. "You didn't understand." He continued. Seeing me like this obviously reminded him of his past self. He squeezed me tighter as tears began to form in his eyes. "C'mon lets go home, its almost time for dinner. We can force the diaz's to invite us over." He smiled as he pulled out of the hug and put his arm securely around my shoulder. "I love you dad." I sighed. "I love you too Ali bear." He returned. 

As we strolled to the front of the building something caught my eye. It was fast movement from behind the fence surrounding the parking lot of the dojo. "Dad... I'll be right back." I explained as I wiped my eyes one last time and walked over to the motion I had just seen. I turned the corner of the tall fence and found myself staring at an empty plot of land with overgrown grass and weeds. I heard a crunching sound which obviously came from some leaves. I slowly approached the area  and peered behind the shrub. I gasped and took a few steps back as I stared down at the head of robbys teddy bear. The one I gave him. It was laying on the ground with a note next to it. I slowly picked up the note and flipped it open. 

Turn Around

I quickly turned around and was met with a strong punch to my face. I looked up and saw a man in a mask staring down at me. "Sup bitch." He scoffed down at me. "What the hell." I groaned standing up, but he pushed me back down. "You know I have had this vendetta against you ever since you made it your mission to fuck every guy you knew, except me... And this pissed me off so much because I really wanted you. So much that'd I'd jerk off to you almost every fucking night. Did you know that Ali cat?" He stared down at me as I spoke. I speechlessly stared up at him. "What, got nothing to say princess." He spat. I took a deep, disgusted breath and spoke, "I don't know who you are, I'm sorry!" I shot back. He sent a hard kick across my cheek. "Tell Robby were coming for him next." He scoffed as he picked up the teddy bears head from behind me and threw it on the ground. "The deal we made is off, and now I'm finally going to get what I've been wanting for years. I'm going to fuck you." He smirked. I backed away and opened my mouth to scream, a quiet squeak came from my mouth before he shoved a towel in my mouth and tied it around my head. I squirmed around and desperately tried to stand up but the man was already on top of me. "Ali!" A familiar voice shouted from the parking lot. "You're taking pretty long back there everything ok?" It was my dad. I sighed into the towel as the mans expression became worried. "I'll go check it out sensei!" With those words everything went black. 

***

"She's waking up!" Someone shouted as my eyes slowly opened. Everything was blurry, all the sounds around me were muffled. All I could make out was a streak of red hovering above me and a mop of brown hair next to it. The faces became clearer as I blinked the tears out of my eyes. "My uhm, my head is pounding." I mumbled. "That's all you have to say." My dad, who was on the other side of me, groaned. "I uhm, what do you mean." I questioned in a mumbling tone. "I found you unconscious on the ground, do you know what happened." the boy with the red hair, who I figured out was hawk questioned. " There was a man, in a mask, and he, I think he was trying to uhm... do things to me. I don't know who he is, his voice didn't even sound familiar. But he- he knows Robby." Everyone immediately understood what I meant when I said 'do things to me' Hawk clenched his teeth and balled his hands up into fists. "Do you have any idea who he could be, what'd he say." The boy with brown hair, who I identified as Miguel questioned. "He said that he hated me because I refused to... let him do what he wanted to me." I sighed. Then something clicked. "Ali cat..." I mumbled. "What?" Miguel questioned. "He called me Ali cat." My eyes grew wide at the immediate realization of who it was. "Trey and Cruz." I mumbled. "They roped me and Robby into this whole Robbery scam. I got out when I was 15 but then they pulled Robby right in after I got out. They promised not to hurt us anymore, they promised..." I felt tears well up in my eyes as I spoke. It had been Trey specifically at that time, he had been the one who SA'd me. But I always got away before it got to... that point. They wanted to pull me back into their scam. I had to warn Robby. They were back, and they were coming for him next. 

Soooo this took wayyyy longer than expected and its super short, its just a random morning where I have motivation to write, hope you enjoy!