No, Kabuto, no

3rd POV

  Team seven arrived at room three hundred and one. Their sensei stood infront of the door.

  "I see. Sakura, you're also here. Now you can formally register for the Chūnin exams." Kakashi spoke.

  "What do you mean by that?" Sakura asked.

  "actually, from the beginning, only three-man squads could take the exams. I did manage to pull some strings and allow (Y/n) to participate." Kakashi said.

  "But if I didn't come, wouldn't that mean (Y/n), Naruto and Sasuke could do it together?" Sakura questioned.

  "Not really. The Hokage only allowed it if all four of you came." Kakashi answered.

  "Oh."

  (Y/n): 'Speaking of Hokage. Author said I couldn't save him, and if I tried, he would die another way.'

  "Alright! Let's go!" Naruto exclaimed.

  Sasuke and Sakura held onto both handles of the door and opened it.

  Naruto walked up to it, but stopped to look back at (Y/n) who hasn't moved from her spot.

  "(Y/n), you coming?" Sakura looked at her friend with slight confusion.

  "You three go on, I'm just gonna talk to Kakashi sensei real quick." (Y/n) waved the three off, and turned to the silver haired Jonin.

  "So.." (Y/n) started.

  Kakashi didn't say anything, as he waited patiently for (Y/n) to continue.

  "Those three will be fine, I'll make sure they won't die. Can't promise anything else though." (Y/n) said before dashing away.

  Kakashi felt uneasy though. It was the way (Y/n) said her last sentence. The words she spoke weren't much of a comforter, it felt like more of a warning. But for what?

With Team seven

  The three stood there in shock, as all eyes went on them.

  Seconds later, a certain (h/c) haired girl busted through the door.

  "What the fuck is this. I signed up for the Chūnin exams, not some type of circus." (Y/n) looked around, confused looks were sent her way.

  "Sasuke! (Y/n)! You're late~" Ino said, wrapping her arms around (Y/n)'s smaller figure.

  "Hi Ino." (Y/n) said with a lazy grin.

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

  Shikamaru and Choji came closer to the group.

  "Are you guys also taking this bothersome exam?" Shikamaru said.

  "Ayyyee~ pineapple head." (Y/n) got out of Ino's grasp, which caused the blonde to pout.

  "Oh hey, it's the idiot trio." Naruto stepped towards Shikamaru.

  "Stop calling us that." The Nara complained.

  Meanwhile, (Y/n) handed Choji a bag of Doritos and said nothing. He gladly accepted the bag and started to snack on it.

  "My my, looks like everybody's here." Kiba's voice came up from the right.

  "Dog." (Y/n) held her arms infront of Kiba.

  Akamaru jumped down from his owner's head, into (Y/n)'s arms.

  "(Y/n)~ aren't you gonna greet me?" Kiba saod with a smirk.