Chap.3 || Stuck in Hermitcraft

Third Person POV

"Wait, Gem?! Pearl!?" The Hermitcraft admin yelled, clearly shocked and confused. 

"Pearl? What are you doing here!? And with them!?" Grian stepped up, fWhip's wings stretched out even more and he put a barrier in between them again. "How do you know my her-" fWhip asked getting cut off by Gem.

"fWhip, I'll explain to you and we'll sort this out. Alright?" Gem spoke lowering the barrier down with her staff, fWhip nodded. She turned to Pearl and sighed, "Well, to answer Grian's question. Me and Pearl are part 2 of SMPs, Hermitcraft and Empires, that's why we leave the server often. We were having an alliance meeting at empires when a demon that lives in our server decided to send us here so he could corrupt the whole server." I explained. 

"Wait, demon?" Impulse spoke, "Yeah, it's better if you don't know." I laughed. 

"Well, now that that's sorted. Is there a way you can go back to your SMP?" X asked, "No, I've tried but we can't get out of here." fWhip exclaimed, "Also, you didn't answer my question. How do you know my sister?" he added. 

"SISTER?!" The hermits yelled in unison. "Ah, yes. fWhip is my twin you see." The wizard laughed. "Welp, this is a surprise." The hermitcraft admin exclaimed. "I know, but if we're stuck here, where are we gonna stay?" Scott spoke up. 

"Well, you can either make your own bases or you can stay at another hermits base." X explained, "You can stay at my base fWhip!" Gem exclaimed happily to which fWhip smiled, "I'll stay at Gem's too!" Sausage chimed in. "You can stay at mine Scott." Pearl offered. "Thank you, Pearl." The Scottish man said. 

"Right, fWhip? Could you meet me tomorrow? We're gonna try to find a way to get you guys back to your SMPs." X politely asked to which fWhip hesitantly agreed. "Can I come too? You're forgetting I'm an admin too." Grian said annoyed, "Of course, you can you prankster." X laughed. 

All the other hermits flew away and went back to their bases, Pearl and Scott headed to the Boatem village along with the other members of Boatem. Gem, Sausage, and fWhip decided to walk to Gem's base since it was pretty close to spawn. 

"Hermitcraft has 2 admins?" fWhip asks breaking the silence as they walked through the forest, "No, X is the only admin." Gem replied, "What about that Grian guy?" Sausage asks, "He used to be an admin, his admin powers stayed so he might be able to help you." Gem answered finally arriving at her base. 

"Here we are!" Gem said, the 2 males stared in awe. "Gem, this place is beautiful." fWhip said, still awestruck. "Why thank you! I worked hard on this base." 

The trio went inside the base and decided to rest for a bit since it was getting dark, Sausage went to a guest bedroom Gem had and slept there. Gem was also about to sleep when she realized fWhip was about to walk out of her room. 

"fWhip? Where are you going? I told you you could stay in my room." The female ginger asked curiously, "I'm not that tired yet so I'm gonna go and wander around." The dragon hybrid replied, "Alright, don't stay up too late!" Gem reminded knowing her brother was pretty forgetful. "I won't!" fWhip shouted back disappearing into the hallway. 

Gem sighed and laid in her bed, she pushed away all her worries about empires and went to sleep. 

-The Next Morning-

Gem yawned and sat up stretching, it was another lovely and peaceful day in Hermitcraft. Not really a lovely and peaceful day if you have 2 troublemakers in your base. The wizard just hoped they weren't doing anything bad. 

She got up and walked out of her room. She headed down to her living room and saw Sausage wandering around, she made a cup of tea and went to the balcony of her palace. She saw fWhip staring off into the distance, well he was staring at the octagon.