S1, Chapter 3: Close Calls and upgrades

Enjoy de chapteor.

Not sponsored by Takis, Though I wish it was

10 minutes after the end of last chapter.

Aries: You guys finally back?
Six: Yep.
Mono: *Nervous laugh* it was umm
Six glares
Mono: Fun. Yeah. I got my device.
Aries: Nice, well I made equipment for us all.
Six: Thanks.

Aries: Man, How do you even hold this sh-
Six: Figure it out.
Aries: Uhh.

After a bit of adjusting, They now have their weapons equipped. They ran through the house, getting as much extra wood as possible with the axe, basically destroying the poor guys house, and then the axe finally breaks.

Aries: We have enough wood for more Axes though!
Six: We better. If we somehow didn't I would've killed you.
Aries: Uh. ok....?

Everyone get their weapons and they continue through the house, eventually getting to some type of shed.

They search the boxes, finding nothing but leather which they took and meat.

They could use the leather to make things, other than tools. Like armor, and an armor guard, which would protect them from death and shatter their armor and armor guard. It could be made rechargeable with some iron, but a wood guard would do for now.
They made their armor, and set it to no visibility. They then proceeded to the next room, where they stealthily moved through in the hopes of not aggroing the hunter.

They failed.

Aries: Is that a shotgun??????
Six: Yes, Now run, ya dingus!

*BOOM!*

Aries: Ah! Ok!

The Trio of them sprint as quickly as possible. Coming to several stopping points, all of them being unsafe. The hunter continued to chase them, With no breaks, well, no safe breaks. So, Of course, They continued to do the only thing they know how to do. Run.

Aries: I can lure him away with the help of the stealth kit. They just need to be out of sight.

Aries waited until the perfect moment, then split off from the group, with the hunter following close behind him. He runs through the grass, Gun shots sounding behind him.

Aries: Maybe I can shoot into his gun and cause a jam? I suck at archery though! I should atleast try though.

He continued to sprint through the forest, eventually climbing up a tree and aiming carefully into the barrel of the hunter shotgun. And you know what?

He fucking missed. First time for everything huh?

The hunter shot him square in the head, Breaking his armor, red particles coming off him to signal the Death Protection and the fact he has only 1HP now.

Aries: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! COCK! BALLS! FUCKING SHEEP COW AHHHH THAT HURT.

Aries does the only reasonable thing, and that is to scream, and then use the stealth kit, lie on the ground for a few seconds of becoming invisible, then make his move.

Aries Aims his bow. Steady... Steady...
Bam!
Dough! I missed.
Steady...
Fuck. Missed again.
Imagine it's your stepdad.
Boom headshot, alright, The trap is set, time to leave.