Volume 2: Daresay

Toma Hisoka POV

The school days here have been pretty peaceful since the midterm. However, there was recently an incident with Sudou that might come to light, since we didn't recieve our points today.

Lets start from the very beginning.

Flashback

It had been very crowded in the library, so Shizuko and I decided to stroll around the school. That gave me the idea of heading towards the special building, which neither of us have gone to before. We were currently walking by a hallway right now.

"So then, what are we looking for here?" Shizuko asked.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to get my bearings in this building, since we haven't been here yet."

This place was a breath of fresh air from all the crowded areas in the school. Probably the first place we've been that didn't have any people during the day. An occasion like this is so rare I longed to savor the quiet, but alas fate had other plans as I started hearing voices.

"What'd you say punk!?"

An irritated voice could be heard across the hall. It sounded like our classmates Sudou.

I motioned for Shizuko to stay quiet, then she nodded along with it. We hid around a corner, near enough from earshot, but far enough to not notice us.

"You heard me you monkey, you don't even deserve the spot."

"Heh, guess the two of ya' are just jealous. Maybe you think that you'll never get a spot."

"You son of a..."

We could see from here that one of the other three people with Sudou started to charge at him. Before I could pull out my phone to record, someone bumped into me from behind.

"Oof!"

I caught whoever it was that bumped into me and saw her face.

"Sakura-san?" Shizuko muttered.

"E-Eh? You're classmates aren't you?" Sakura Airi asked.

"Hush down first, we'll talk about this later." I said.

"W-What's going on?"

I looked back at the scene, and the fight was almost over. I couldn't get a video now, all I could do was take a picture, which I did. I then heard two other cameras taking pictures, indicating that both Shizuko and Sakura took one as well.

"Sakura-san, you should get out of here." Shizuko said.

"H-Huh? W-What for?"

"Sudou will most likely keep defending himself. You took a picture which is evidence, but we don't want you getting involved in something you don't want to."

"E-Eh? What I don't w-want to?"

"You must've been here by coincidence like us right? If so then you could treat it as such and pretend this never happened. We'll handle it, now go." 

Sakura gave me the impression of someone who didn't want to get into a bad incident like this, so I gave her some advice. Just from her face alone, I could tell she has a scared and cowardly nature.

She took my advice and quietly ran the way we came from, disappearing from view. 

"Well that settles her, now for Sudou." 

We looked back to where he was, and the other students were gone. It was just Sudou there, panting and struggling for breath. Sizuko and I ran up to him so that we could clarify the situation.