LV.

Chapter Fifty Five.

"Yeah, ride that dick like you own that shit." Zealand grunted as his large hand slapped Xavia's ass. She moaned as she bounced up and down on her tippy toes, sweat cascading down her forehead. He bit down on his bottom lip, staring up at the faces she was making.

After dropping Arnecia off, Xavia did the dash trying to get to Zealand's place. Draya was back in New York and Harmony was spending the night at a friends house, so he had the crib to himself.

This was her first time riding dick, and she was loving it. At first, she was afraid to get on top because of her weight, but Zee reassured her that he didn't give a damn about that at all.

As Xavi slowed down due to her energy running low, Zealand grabbed her hips and started to drill her from underneath.

"F-fuck, Zealand, shit!" She yelled out, gripping his shoulders.

"Mhm, yeah." He said, as his strokes got sloppy. "I'm about to cum." Zee moaned.

A few seconds later, his moans got louder as he started releasing his seed inside of the warm condom.

"Shit, baby." He breathed out, slapping her ass once again. Xavia chuckled to herself, before leaning down to kiss him. Their tongues glided against each other until they pulled away with a loud smacking sound.

She got off of him so that she could go pee. While she did that, Zee took the condom off and tossed it in the trash. Since he knew that she probably would end up taking a shower, he decided to grab some clothes and go to Draya's room to take one as well.

Zealand went in his underwear drawer and got some clean boxers and a muscle shirt. He then exited his room and headed to the master suite.

Draya's room was pretty big, and it was always clean since she was hardly in it. Sometimes, Zee would sleep in her bed whenever she wasn't home. It was memory foam and had heating and cooling settings.
The color scheme she chose to go with was navy blue, gold, and white.

Zealand made his way into the bathroom and cut on the light. He shut the door and sat his clothes on the back of the toilet. From there, he cut on the shower and waited for the water to get hot.

Once the temperature was to his liking, he hopped in and began washing himself with Dove soap. He also used his Dove mens body wash.

After about 15 minutes, Zee cut the shower off and got out. He stepped on the drying mat and started to dry off with a fluffy towel. Zealand then put his boxers and shirt on, before gathering his dirty clothes and wet towel. He threw them in Draya's dirty clothes hamper before shutting off the light and exiting the steamy bathroom.

As he was leaving out of her room, Xavia was coming out of the bathroom in a pink tank top and Powerpuff Girls themed boxers.

He got a whiff of her Vanilla and honey scented body wash and licked his lips. "You smell good."

"Thank you." She cheesed as they walked back to his room.

Xavia grabbed the remote and unmuted the tv, and the laugh track from Martin sounded off through the room.

Zee took the sheets off of the bed and tossed them in the hamper that was in the corner of his room, before putting on fresh clean sheets and a new comforter. They then both got in his bed, and cuddled up together.

"I'm hungry." Zealand said as his stomach growled.

"Me too." Xavia agreed. "What food places are even open at this time?" She questioned, looking at the time on her phone. It was currently 11:05.