bye (?)

hello together,

i'm not sure if everyone who read this thing read my announcement on my other book vampirism, but i recently shared that i really don't want to write on here anymore and depending on the feedback, i wanted to come to a definite decision.

everyone has been extremely supportive and told me to do what i want instead of forcing myself to write just because i want to make people's day better so i have decided to deinstall wattpad for good but before doing that, i just wanted to tell you how grateful i am for your guys' kindness. back then when i was happy on this app it made me feel so loved and fulfilled and gave me lots of nice memories so thank you <3

just like with vampirism, i've decided to discontinue this book. but unlike there, i didn't have the storyline planned out and would've gone with the flow and somehow come to a nice ending. overall, i wanted taehyung to explore the emotion jealousy and maybe possessiveness, expand his conflict with yugyeom a little bit and learn healthy communication and develop his character as he adjusts to his new environment. i either wanted there to be a battle between elysium and the common world with (maybe) the kingdom falling or some sort of compromise/treaty, i also wanted to do side ships with a love triangle between eunbin, seokjin and namjoon, maybe jimin and sojung and princess yerin with her handmaiden throughout the process?

again, i'm sorry my decision is so untimely but what's the point of continuing a hobby you have no interest in and don't even ethically support anymore? i can promise you i won't ever be resentful towards the time spent on here though, although i did spend the last few months torturing and forcing myself i can assure you your kind words have always been what kept me going <3 now i'm ready to fully let go and although there might be things i'll miss, i feel much more relaxed and free already!

again, if you ever want to personally contact me or get to know me, share your concerns or struggles with someone who'll support you you can always do that on instagram, my id's the same as on here!

although i'm actually pretty relieved i get to leave this app now, i'll miss all the nice times i had with ppl who liked reading my stuff so again, thank you, take care of yourselves and be happy <3

byebye💕