CHAPTER 3

MIA'S POV

It was the end of school. as I and eunwoo were in the same class so both started walking towards the parking lot as we were getting close to my car I saw two figures standing there. as we went near I saw Eddie and meiying waiting for us. we reached near the car.  

MIA: hey from how much time I have you been here waiting for us.

EDDIE: hey we came now only.

EUNWOO: OOOOOO

MEIYING: We were here to tell you that we are going to my house to get ready and change into something nice.

MIA: Aaja kya tuza swayamvar aahe ka yevdha tyar holyla????? ( today are you going to choose a groom??? for what purpose do you need to wear something impressive.) as I say this eunwoo started to laugh so badly. [ eunwoo has an interest in learning a new language. so I suggest him to learn Marathi. he took classes from me to learn Marathi and he can speak Marathi fluently and understands it very well so got what I was saying. that's why he burst into laughter.

MEIYING: she at me with a confused face You very well know that we cant understand Marathi then also you keep talking in Marathi.

MIA: You know that it is my original mother tongue so sometimes it slips from my mouth SORRY.

EDDIE: We can understand don't need to be sorry and pls can you translate because I am confused about why eunwoo is laughing badly.

MIA: It means that today are you going to choose a groom??? for what purpose do you need to wear something impressive. after that Eddie also burst into laughter and eunwoo and Eddie started to pat each other back they were laughing so badly I don't think that it was that funny meiying was looking towards Eddie in disbelief.

MEIYING: and why do you think like this mia? I have my future groom beside me so why will I choose some boy to be my future groom. after hearing they both again burst into laughter and this time I also joined them and meiying was looking at us in disbelief.

MIA: I do mean that exactly I was just kidding

MEIYING: HAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY after hearing that they again burst into laughter meiying looking towards them in disbelief

MIA: ok guys now we should end and you both can go but be in the bighit building by 3.30 pm ok????

EDDIE: OK mam we will be there till 3.30 pm ok now can we leave 

after that they left for meiying's house and I and eunwoo sited in the car I asked eunwoo.

MIA: Can we go to the cafe as I am hungry and also we have almost one hour so can we go????

EUNWOO: yaaaa we can go to cafe definitely  because i am hungry too but my treat ok???

MIA: As you wish.

after we reached the cafe which is near to bighit building we went in and ordered our meal. and talked about random stuff and discussed our studies and side by we were eating our meal we were enjoying our meal. My phone rang I saw caller id and picked up the phone.

???: WHERE ARE YOU MIA ???? IT HAS BEEN 3.30 ALREADY.

MIA: sorry bang pd we will be there in ten.

BANG PD: OK Come fast.

MIA: YES.

after I hanged my phone and we paid our bill and run to my car and drive to bighit.

INTRODUCTION:-