thirty

I was in my room listening to Church by Chase Atlantic, grooving along with the sinful words

The dinner was supposed to be formal but I wanted to wear nothing more than an oversized t-shirt with my sweatpants, the comfiest outfit I own. 

To set the vibe, I turned on up the neon pink lights in the room, putting on the songs at loud volume and imagine myself as the main character. 

The bathroom had light pink and blue lights and the room had a more of dark but fluorescent pink hue cast throughout

I know that my pretence wouldn't last for long. Soon enough, they will know who I am and I will be closer to getting the answers to my questions. I had no intention of playing games because I wanted to be out of here soon. I wanted my life back, somewhere I was worth their feelings, worth their love and affection with someone who actually wanted me. 

If they actually did sell me, then I would do nothing, except for burning them all down. I have rage pent-up since the last ten years, and I promised myself to make them suffer them as much as I did. Those horrifying screams still shake me to my core. How they made me watch will they whipped A, how they slashed people's head off and asked us to clean it, how they made me burn A with the hot iron rod. 

Till a long time, Azrael suffered from separation anxiety until he finally agreed to papa's plea for therapy. 

I had asked Fran a while ago to be able to visit the dentist with Izan tomorrow, to get my braces removed. Well, I could remove them myself, they are fake of course, but I have a task at hand, that needs to be completed. I haven't told papa yet, because I know he would worry too much. I will tell him later. I just hope he agrees. 

Mafia system is very safe, so being able to know who called Fran is not possible. I know the business associated aren't some normal businessmen. They are going to have links with the mafia, because regular business doesn't hold formal fancy dinners, with the entire family.

A knock on the door made me turn down the volume and instantly change the lighting back to normal. 

"Darling?" she asked before entering in my room.