Chapter Twelve

"Who are you?" "Someone who loves you."
-Han Solo and Leia Organa

❆ ❆ ❆

Oriel opened her eyes in a panic. She couldn't breathe.

Oriel was underwater, and when she frantically looked around she realised she was in some type of glass tube that was filled with water.

Just as she was wrapping he head around what was going on, the water level lowered and she could breathe again. Oriel breathed in heavy breaths while the water completely disappeared and there was an opening in the tube that she crawled out of.

Oriel took in her surroundings, she was in some sort of medical room.

"The Jedi's back!" She heard a gruff voice call. Oriel's vision was blurry, she must've been in the water for a while.

She heard some footsteps coming towards and there was a soft blanket wrapped around her. Only now did she realise how cold she was.

"I know some things might be a little confusing ma'am but we're here to help." Oriel looked up to see who was speaking and at first, she thought it was Jango Fett, but she realised he was wearing clone armour, along with some other clones.

"Where am I?" She asked, wrapping herself more tightly in the blanket as she felt expose because she was only in her undergarments.

"Where's Obi-Wan?" Oriel doesn't know why but he was the first important thing that came to her mind.

"Master Kenobi left a few hours ago. And you're in the Kamino clones' medical bay." When the clone told her this, all her memories came flooding back. Her battle with Jango, Obi-Wan falling to his death but to Oriel's relief he seemed to have survived, and her getting blasted in her shoulder.

Except, her shoulder was completely fine and it had only been a few hours.

"What happened?" Oriel asked, still hugging her knees on the floor with the very calming and nice clone kneeling next to her.

"Master Kenobi came in with you unconscious and said you'd sustained a blaster injury to your right shoulder, but we put you in our health acceleration tubes and you've been fixed in no time." The clone explained.

"What's your name soldier?" Oriel asked, her confidence starting to come back now that she's up to date.

"CT-218 ma'am." The clone answered, coming to attention.

"Yes but what's your name?" She pressed and the clone looked around at his peers for assistance but they just shrugged.

"Well . . . My friends call me Rooster." The clone almost suggested. "Rooster?" Oriel was not expecting that to be his name.

"He's known for being the first one to wake up and he's so loud he wakes everyone else up with him." The clone behind him explained. Oriel giggled a little bit at this.

"Well, Rooster, have you got a change of clothes?" She smiled and Rooster smiled back.

"I had your Jedi Robes washed and dry cleaned, they're right this way." Rooster took her hand and led her to one of the changing rooms.

Once Oriel was changed she come up with a plan. Obi-Wan had left a note telling her he put a tracking device on Jango's ship and linked it to JC so when she was up and running she could find him too. Naturally Oriel wanted to get going right away, no matter how many times Rooster told her to rest.

Rooster eventually gave up and escorted Oriel to the hanger that her ship was docked in.

"Here, take this." Rooster said, handing her a small chip. "What is it for?" Oriel asked, curious for what a tiny thing like that could be useful for.