Chapter 5

Because there were only the two of them, they were casually matched with three random strangers. Qiao Jing Jing pondered for a bit and then once again chose Sun Bin.

In comparison with Cai Wenji, this hero, Sun Bin, is a little more difficult to manage, as more knowledge is needed, especially on the position and timing of the release of an ultimate silence ability. The first half of the game was still okay. Yu Tu was still the solo mid Zhuge Liang, supporting the top and bottom lanes from time to time. Their side was dominating. When it came to the team battle, though, Qiao Jing Jing could not keep up. After the marksman died twice, the criticism began.

End of the WorldLady Sun ( – marksman): Sun Bin, are you a dummie you ****?

Foul language was censored by the system.

Qiao Jing Jing was shocked and was going to scold back. Before she finished typing the three words, "You're the dummie", however, she saw Yu Tu's response in the chatbox.

Jade Rabbit Pounds Medicine (Zhuge Liang): If you continue to be wordy, we'll leave the game together.

End of the World (Sun Shangxiang): You two are together? Fine, then. The two of you are like positive and negative that cancel each other out.

Qiao Jing Jing:...

Wasn't this marksman a little spineless?

After a while, the marksman could not hold himself back and talked again.

End of the World (Sun Shangxiang): Since you're taking the girl along, why don't you be the marksman and look after her yourself?

Yu Tu continued to ignore him.

They still won this match. At the beginning of the next match, Yu Tu switched his selection to marksman.

Qiao Jing Jing stared blankly at the screen at Jade Rabbit Pounds Medicine, who, in only a single second, had chosen Sun Shangxiang and then locked the choice in.

What should she do?

Her heart ... actually felt a little sweet?

...... Qiao Jing Jing gently patted her face.

Keep calm, keep calm. As a big star with tens of millions of fans on Weibo, one who had declined dozens of gifts worth several millions without even batting an eyelid, people took over as a marksman to lead her, how embarrassing it was that her heart was starting to feel floaty just because some guy was purposely using a marksman so that he could lead her.

On the one hand, Qiao Jing Jing was still despising herself, but on the other hand, she quickly chose Sun Bin and then followed after Yu Tu, fearing that others would grab her support position.

Afterwards, they played a few more matches, and every time, Yu Tu chose to be marksman. No matter how badly she played, in the end, they still won, and Yu Tu was the MVP (Most Valuable Player) in every match. When she went to bed at night, Qiao Jing Jing tossed and turned restlessly in bed while rubbing her sore fingers.

Hey, Qiao Jing Jing, what is wrong with you?

You're almost thirty years old. Just from seeing someone play the game so well, you're so ... so full of admiration?

He may already be bald, or maybe really fat and out of shape.....

What are you all excited about here, huh?

...But his game playing is so cool, ah.

Qiao Jing Jing was unable to sleep.

All kinds of images of Jade Rabbit Pounds Medicine's figure criss-crossing the canyon were still flashing in her mind. Qiao Jing Jing suddenly sprang up in bed, took out the phone from under the blanket, and started to watch the few matches she had recorded.