Happy Birthday Draken

Hiii!! I can't believe it's our precious baby's birthday!! I've been real sick these days and if you guys can't tell, I have a very shit immune system... Anyways, HBD to our beloved egg!!

-----

A sigh left your lips as you washed the dishes, scrubbing away the grease and watching the bubbles pop away. The running of the tap water and the little clinks of the dishes provided you with a soft melody that was filling in the silence.

Why was it so silent right now?

Well, after your husband spent the entire day playing with your two little angels, the trio was quick to hit the hay and fall into deep slumber.

A laugh almost escaped your lips as you recalled the ridiculous hairstyle your youngest daughter had given Ken, but the man loved her too much to complain.

After years of pain and suffering, you had finally gotten married to the man of your dreams and even gave birth to two little princesses, Kana and Kaida.

Ken was the one who decided on Kaeda's because he wanted to name his daughter something that correlates with him. Obviously, you didn't mind. At least you got to name your first little princess.

You continued to silently scrub away the dishes, watching at how they decreased in amount. You were so immersed in your work that you didn't even notice Ken getting up and dragging himself to you.

"[Name]... Come on now, let's go to sleep..." He groaned while resting his arms around your waist. All the hairclips that Kaida had clumped in his black hair, had long fallen off and all that's left was his long, silky hair just resting on his shoulders.

"Ken, I'm almost done..." You cooed at him, not minding his clingy nature. There were times when he would cling onto you but you could only find him even cuter than he already was.

Judging by how he didn't respond to you, he seemed to have fallen asleep while standing.

The small clunk of the the glass as you set it to dry, had woken him up. Squeezing you with his arms, he only tugged at you more to stop with the dishes and cuddle with him.

You sighed once more and placed your hands on his own after dried your wet hands.

It took him a little more tugging to drag you to the place where both your daughters were resting. He didn't even bother walking back to your shared bedroom and just sprawled all over the carpeted floor of the living room. Pulling you down with him, you rested your head on his left arm and let him pull Kana and Kaida closer with his right arm.

Cuddling into what you could call 'Your Human Heater', it didn't take long for you to fall asleep.

But just as you were about to sleep, you felt something soft press down on your head, followed by a soft, "Good night, darling..."

You almost squealed as you cuddled closer to Ken.

-----

The next morning, the first thing you heard was the clinking of pots and pans. You cracked open your eyes to see Kaida and Kana sleeping away beside you, and so you tugged them over and pulled them closer to your body. You hugged the two cute, little angels and tried to fall asleep again.

Ken was probably making breakfast.

But then... You heard a loud voice boom in the house, "Rise and shine, [Name]-chin!!"

Grabbing the closest thing to you, which was very conveniently one of Ken's boots, you chucked the thing in the direction of Mikey's voice, hitting bullseye.