My Questions, Your Questions

Hola!

So how are my favorite people?

It's been a while and I must say, it feels so good to lay off without having to worry about next update lol. Anyways so I got a few messages about bonus chapters and character interviews. So yeah, here I am!

For the characters' interview, I'll leave the names below and you can drop your questions to these characters as inline comments. OR, you can also dm me here or in my Instagram account or just go to my Instagram story highlights and drop them off!

Your questions first! (Comment you questions next to the names of the characters)

Evelyn White

Adrian Stone

Evangeline White (Eva)

Allison Rivers (Allie)

Jake (I-don't-remember-his-full-name)

Leah

Nate

Others (ask your questions to any other characters specifying their name)

Finally, questions to the author aka me? (I forgot to put this up earlier)

Okay, so this is done with. Spam me with comments and your questions! (And of course, some votes wouldn't hurt either ;))

Now, here are some of MY Questions. Answer them and make this easier for me? Pwease?

What do you want to see in the bonus chapter? You guys have any special event in mind that you want to read about in Eve's/ Adrian's POV?

What about a sequel? Would you want that? If yes, whose story would you like to read next?
Eva
Aaron (Adrian's brother)
Nate and Leah
Allie and Jake
Dr. Brandon and Jade
Keith

Again, a huge thank you to everyone if you've reached here. I hope you liked the book although it's nowhere near perfect. I'll be back with the interview when I've got enough responses. I love you all! Stay happy!