Chapter 163- The Zombie Virus

During the meal, Zhan Guo Xiong asked several young people to make a brief introduction and got to know each other.

Of Shen Qin Yang, You Jing Feng, Jing Jun Lin and Yan Lei, only Shen Qin Yang is Mu Yi Fan’s friend in real world, and the other three are Zhan Bei Tian’s real friends.

Mu Yi Fan, who loved to follow behind Zhan Bei Tian since childhood, is also familiar with several of them. He knows more or less about their temperament. Therefore, when facing these four people, Mu Yi Fan is not a shy new friend at all and had a pleasant conversation.

Shen Qin Yang and Mu Yi Fan also chatted very happily. After having a full meal, Shen Qin Yang ran to the swimming pool to fish with Zhan Guo Xiong. He went to Mu Yi Fan and smiled and asked, “Mu-Mu, do you remember me?”

Mu Yi Fan knew that Shen Qin Yang would be impatient and came to ask him about his child’s affairs. He laughed and said, “I remember, thank you for checking me up at G City.”

“We are all friends, don’t be polite, just, I’m curious about the child in your stomach…” Shen Qin Yang dared not ask too directly, so he was afraid to mention Mu Yi Fan’s awkward story.

Mu Yi Fan looked at the child playing with Yan Lei and said with a smile, “Didn’t you see him?”

Shen Qin Yang looked down at him and was even more curious: “Why did the child grow so old all of a sudden?” ”

“Who knows, just as human beings suddenly have powers, no one can explain them clearly.”

Shen Qin Yang sighed.

Unexpectedly, it was as he had guessed.

He stood up and said, “I haven’t seen the child well since I came here. I’ll go and play with him first.”

“Well.”

After Shen Qin Yang left, Mu Yi Fan took out a gift box from his backpack and walked out of the hall. Then he put the gift box behind his back and sat down next to Zhan Guo Xiong and said, “Grandpa, I will discuss something with you.”

Zhan Guo Xiong looked at Mu Yi Fan and said, “Don’t tell me anything that embarrasses you.”

What he meant was obviously not to talk about the Mu Family and the Zhan Family feud.

Mu Yi Fan quickly said, “It’s not a difficult thing, but it will make Grandpa reluctant.”

Zhan Guo Xiong soon understood what he meant: “Do you want to take Mu Tian back?”

Mu Yi Fan smiled a dry smile.

If he can’t take Mu Qing Tian him. Otherwise, how can he explain to Mu Yue Cheng when he goes back without the said grandson?

Zhan Guo Xiong let out a cold hum, turned his head, did not look at him, did not say no to allow him not to take the great grandchild away.

“Grandpa, I know you are very reluctant to give up your great grandchild, but the other side of the child’s family has not seen the child for several days, so I will take him back for a few days to let them see the child, and then, bring him back to accompany you how about that?”

Zhan Guo Xiong was flat-faced, just silent.

“I know Grandpa will be very bored at home after the child leave, so I took a special thing to relieve Grandpa’s boredom.”

Mu Yi Fan took out the gift box behind him and put it on the table.

Zhan Guo Xiong sneered: “The Mu Family’s gift, can I afford it?”