chapter 15

Bonnie looked at him as if he lost his mind, "stiles, you just killed six men without breaking a sweat, what do you mean 'what did I do?'. You're fucking insane!"

Stiles rolled his eyes at her words as he walked to grab one of the beer bottles that hadn't smashed, "well I'm sorry, next time someone shoots you I'll go 'ha ha get shot bitch'. What did you expect me to do honestly?"

Kai smiled apologetically at bonnie, "I kinda agree with him, sorry bon"

Stiles looked over at scott who looked frozen in his thoughts, "yes scotty?"

"You, you killed people" it was barely a whisper but it still caused people to look at him with different reactions, "we dont kill people Stiles!"

Stiles slammed his drink down on the counter, "No! YOU dont kill people, not me. I kill people who need to be killed"

"Stiles! You took a human life, everyone deserves a second chance!" At this point scott was pleading, its not that he was mad at Stiles, it was more of the fact that he couldn't understand his reasoning.

Stiles sighed and sat on the chair, well what was left of it, "the world isn't black and white scott. There isn't only good and evil, there's also a middle section, the grey area. You? You're on the white area where you believe everyone has some good in them, that everyone can be 'fixed' or saved. The guys out there, they're the black, they see everyone as an enemy. They kill because it's fun, because of their own selfish desires such as money, they kill for the thrill of people being scared of them. Me? I'm the grey area, I'm not good but I'm not evil, I kill when necessary, but I have my morals. If there was a guy who was horrible and has to be taken out? Then I'll do it, say that guy had a family who had nothing to do with what he does, then I would help them until they got back on there feet." Stiles grabbed his bottle and took a long swig, "its like chess scotty, you gotta see the whole board before you make your move"

No one, not even his partners were expecting that from him, but scott? It hit scott the most. He realized just how much he gives benefit to people who dont deserve it, how quick he is to believe people and their stories. And most of all he realized just how much he didnt know his brother.

He felt a wetness running down his face and when he touched his cheek he noticed he was crying, he stood up and hugged stiles, "I'm so sorry, I didnt realize how easily I trust people and how I put people in danger", at this point he was full on sobbing into stiles shirt who just held him, running his hands through his hair trying to keep him calm.

Lydia turned to everyone else, "I think we should give them some time, who wants McDonalds?"