chapter 14

Sidharth immediately runs out of his office to go back home before it is too late....

He don't want this to happen....
No he don't want this....
In those six months....

The tought of getting divorced have gome from her mind and heart long ago infact he have even forgeted that he had told his lawyer about this....
The thought of getting away from his Naaz makes his breath stuck....
Yes he was against this marriage but now he want her to be with him forever he want to spend his life with her.....

He can't let her read those papers or he can't let her think anything negative....

Thinking about her he just gets on his car and drove towards his house with full spead.....

On the other hand....

Shehnaaz recieve the envolope.....
She not knowing what is in it....
Goes towards their room as she was doing her preparations for the assignment....
She sat on the bed and opens the envolope....

As she took out the paper and starts reading it....

Her whole world crash down....
DIVORCE PAPERS SENT BY SIDHARTH KHANNA.....

Her eyes her mind stops working....
Divorce paper but why isn't everything was alright in between them....
Then....

Her hands starts shaking while reading the papers....
It have clearly mentioned that teh divorce is filed by sidharth....
All those moments that they both spent together starts to come infront of her eyes....
Is those beautiful moments are all illusion is this papers are reality...?
This question starts haunting her mind....

This time she is not crying she is confuse coz all those moments can't be lie...
His care his possessiveness his affection towards her all those she have felt can't be a lie.....

The time when they get married when he express his hate towards her when his words of breaking this marriage after six months his ignorence towards her all those disheartening moments starts coming in her mind....

She gets up from her place and takes out her phone and was about to call someone....
When he enter in the room....
Panting... his tie was loosen his hair were displaced, in a messed up state he enter in the room....

He looked at her with fear in his eyes....
She is just looking at him....
Her mind is not at the state of thinking anything.....

He come close to her and hug her tightly which takes her aback....
She didn't hug him back as she is not understanding what is happening with her....
As she didn't reciprocated the hug he breaking the hug looks at her holding her both cheeks in his big band he make her looks at him while their faces are inches apart.....

Sh- what happen han... kaya huwa hai naaz...?
He said with full of concerne....
When she just back off a little making her a little distant fromnhim which make him nervous....
Taking the papers from the bed she give it to him....
And here his heart stops beating in fear...
S- ye kaya hai sidharth....? Divorce papers... par kayu... kaya itne dino main hamare bich kuch nahi badla.... kaya aab bhi aap mujhe apni wife nahi mante kaya aab bhi aap mujhse nafrat karte ho....?
She questions him....
Her words were reflecting how much she is hurt....
Sh- aisa nahi hai.... naaz....
He whisper going near her when she said....
S- sidharth agar sach main aap ye rishta todna cahte ho agar aap mujhe apna nahi sake to main apko kuch nahi bolungi main chup chap ye papers sign kardungi...
She said while keeping stone in her heart....

According to her no relation can be formed with force....

Sidharth just hold her arms and pull her towards him while she bang on his chest....
Sh- kaya lagta hai tumhe main jo itne din tumhare sath tha itne din jo jo bhi hamare bich huwa vo sab kaya tha han....
He said in a deep voice....
His eyes were red and tone is authorative....
Sh- aise karnke ko mera lawyer ko maine six month pahle hamari shadi ke din kaha tha aor tum bhi janti ho ki uss waqt halat kaise the...
He said looking deep into his eyes....
S- aor ab....?
She aked in a low voice looking at him....
Sh- ab Mrs.Shehnaaz Sidharth khanna... ab... ab main apni life tumhare bina imagine bhi nahi kar sakta samjhi tum.... tum shirf mari ho mari biwi mari life.... main tumhe ab bas mare sath rahogi hamesha.... you are mine forever and ever.....
He said this coming dangourously close to her face and as he finish his talks he just put his lips over hers sealing her lips with an unstopable kiss.....
Shehnaaz just cluch his tshirt feeling his lips over her and starts reciprocating slowly....
He is kissing her dominantly....

After few moments they broke the kiss and join their forehead with each other panting heavily....

S- main dar gayi thi.... mujhe nahi dekhna tha vahi sab phir se vo nafrat main sah nahi sakti thi mujhe aap cahiye ho hamesha apke bina rahne ka main soch bhi nahi sakti aor ye.....

She can't complete her words... as her voice is breaking tears were now forming in her eyes...
She feels the relief in her heart.....

Sh- maine tumse kabhi nafrat nahi ki hai naaz vo bas main us situation handle karne ka tarika samaj rahi thi bas tumse kabhi main nafrat kar hi nahi sakta aor tumhare bina to ab mujhe rahna hi nahi hai.....
He said hugging her.....

He just hug her more tightly.....

Sh- i love you Naaz.......
She looks at him as if she heard something which he didn't said....
He said it in such a casual way that as if he said this daily.....
S- aapne kuch kaha....?
She asked being a little confused....
Sh-yes i said that i love you.....
He said again casually....
S- you just confess you feeling that also in such a casual way as if aap ye roj kahte ho...
She said being shocked....
Sh- ohh come on shehnaaz answer me...
He said as he want to hear it from her also....
S- i am not like you aise casually main kuch nahi karti....
Her words makes him shocked while she just laugh hugging him....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें