Friends... I guess...?

Ashlyn's parents, and my mama, as well as a couple familys' agreed that Ashlyn was at fault, and was to work at the cafe to pay off the damage. the table, that almost fell on us, broke, as well as the mug and plate whilst she was jumping up and down screaming "SALT SALT SALT"  

Camilo asked how I did what i did, and I told him the book, and offered to lend it to him, expecting a sharp 'you think i would want to read a book you had touched?! EW!' but instead i received a "that would be cool." his face was red from the ordeal, and having to testify against his date.

Ashlyn's parents were astounded, but apparently not surprised, at their youngest child's actions, and came up with the punishment themselves. 

what surprised me most is that Camilo now had, for lack of a better word, some respect for me. not like 'oh my gosh you are so amazing' but more of 'yo that was some butt kicking you did but i still dislike you although the but kicking thing was cool.' frennimies? emmifriends? emmifriends.  It's almost frennimies, but i would still punch him in the face. But now, it seems more like since we now have something to talk about that isn't insults, we don't have to insult. Now that he isn't trying to mess me up, we can mess with each other. sort of.

Carlos wanted to hear all about it, and I gladly retold the story. With some exaggeration for entertainment.

"and then she pounced! Clawing at me and ripping out my hair, she kicked at a table, causing it to nearly fall on top of us!" i paused for dramatic effect.

"Camillo, frozen in shock, stood there, processing, trying to take in the scene, as I wrestled with the ravenous, frenzied girl." a collection of oooh's and aaah's came from all around me, more children had gathered for the story.

"by the time my mother had entered the scene, weapon in hand, we were grappling desperately on the floor, tired from the fight i asked for backup, but Camillo had fainted!" 

"I did not!" he protested. I went on, ignoring his controbution.

"My mother intervened, tearing the girl off me, and hauling the uncontrollable girl by the scruff of the neck, brought her before her parents, and made to explain why she had to be dragged home." 

"What happened next?" a small child asked. 

"Eh, It got pretty boring after that, the parents talked, asked Camillo what he witnessed, etc" 

"But i did not faint, i passed out." Camilo retorted

"that's the same thing Camillo." 

"No it isn't" 

"you can't even tell me what a synonym is!"

"and you can't spell it."

"s-y-n-o-n-i-m." I stated triumphantly.

"Ok, that checks out." he muttered glumly.

"No, it doesen't" My older brother said, turning the corner and destroying my victory.

"HA!" He shouted, his hair turning bright purple. He danced around in tryumph, while i tried to hold back my laughter at his neon hair. he noticed my snorts, and asked, "whats so funny,"

"NoThInG." I said failing to respond with a straight face, and without laughter. Mirabell walked past, glancing at her cousin momentarily, then doing a double-take, before jouning me in my laughter and snorting, "Your hair it's," then she wheezed out "PURPLE!"

"WHAT" he shouted, overly upset, causing me and Mirabell to double over as he ran away to recover.

I realized that the story had been kind of sad, and I needed some silly goofing off to make up for it. I hope this supplied plenty of humor! Please feel free to add sugestions on what you think should happen next, and thank you to all my readers! Sleep well and drink plenty of water!

(: