𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"What?" I asked looking at kareem who was looking at me dumbly . "Put that shit on ya shirt you wearing my clothes nigga" He spoke as I cracked a crab leg.

We were currently at a seafood restaurant because Rocky was crying about some damn shrimp .

"I like your outfit" I spoke looking at his palms angels suit. "Thank ya" He nodded.

"Hm lift yo chin" he spoke making me do just that letting him put the little paper on the shirt.

"Mmm mmm mmm" Rocky hummed nodding her head while eating her shrimp with his eyes closed.

"Bro" I laughed before recording her on Snapchat. "Stop" She laughed.

"You straight?" Kareem spoke looking up at me. "Mhm" I nodded.

I don't know why kareem was thinking so deeply but I was okay, I just had to stop thinking too much into my situation.

"Break this for me" He spoke pushing the bag that was filled with crab legs towards me. "Really" I straight faced before taking some out the bag.

"Okay, I'm done!" Rocky smiled pushing the empty bag towards the table, I laughed shaking my head before handing kareem the crabs.

"Hm" Kareem spoke sliding Rocky his phone so she could watch YouTube, feeling my phone vibrate I grabbed it seeing a unknown number making me answer it.

"Hello auntie" I spoke.

"Hey..." She sighed. "Hi"

"I'm sorry Naomi... I didn't know she was coming and I know I'm wrong for letting her inside I apologize baby I really do can you please come home so we can talk about this I've called around trying to find your siblings and I've found them all I have to do is sign the papers I'm so sorry I really am" She ranted.

"I'll be home in a hour auntie" I sighed before hanging up the phone. "Need to go home?" Kareem questioned wiping Rocky's face.

"Yeah unfortunately" I shrugged.

"Let's go" He spoke throwing the trash away, I stood up grabbing a mint before leaving getting inside Kareem's white charger .

I wasn't ready to go back but I couldn't disobey my auntie, she was my caregiving and she did take good care of me it was a simple mistake.