Chapter 22: The room is on fire, invisible smoke🔞

"I'll be whatever you want me to be, Tine. But I am just going to call you mine — now and always." Sarawat put his lips on mine again.

Tine's POV

Sarawat pulled and kissed my lower lip slightly which made me moan lightly. His hands were all over me, splashing through the water. With every touch, I was drifting further away from reality. All I knew was that, I wanted Sarawat to touch me.

His tongue was playing with my tongue, trying to dominate its way into mouth, but I wasn't going to back down so easily.

I could feel his hands squeezing my ass and pushing me towards him. Unconsciously, I started grinding against him, feeling his hardness against mine.

Before I could even realise what I was doing, I was licking Sarawat's jawline and sucking the hollow of his shoulder.

He moaned loudly. "Baby, lets go inside."

As soon as we got inside the house, Sarawat closed down the curtains, dimmed the lights, and slammed me right over the bed. He got over me quickly. I could feel his weight on me and his hands on my waist. He was kissing me again on the lips, paying too much emphasis on my lower lip.

The bedsheet was already starting to get damp from the water dripping from our bodies and all I wanted to do was feel Sarawat closer to me-- closer. Feeling his chest over mine, I felt warmth like I had never felt before

My hands moved up to tangle in his hairs, as Sarawat tilted his head slightly to deepen our kiss, building even more desire in me. I could hear Sarawat groan as I grinded against him. The boxers weren't really doing much in hiding our excitement.

He bit my lower lip and sucked on my tongue, and all I could do was pull needy whines because I wanted him so much. I felt hypnotised.

Sarawat broke the kiss and trailed down my neck, biting my ears softly which sent true sparks through my spine as I felt his lips touch my skin. He continued to kiss my neck and my jawline, making me shiver. I could feel my member hardening in my pants with all its might and my thoughts getting hazier with every touch.

Sarawat bit me gently on my neck which made me gasp.

I groaned, putting my hand on his chest to push him away slightly because I didn't want to come undone just yet. It was too soon, I wanted to taste more of him. "Fuck, Wat. Please."

"Sorry-- I — Sorry... " Sarawat suddenly sat up and stared at me with all seriously. "I am sorry. We — we should change into some clothes, shouldn't we? or we'll catch a cold"

"What?"

Why would we change and wear more clothes? The only thing he has been wearing were those boxers and they were already annoying me.

But Sarawat didn't answer. Instead, he walked up and disappeared right into the bathroom.

And I sat up, staring at the wall all confused.

Why exactly should I wear clothes?

Why is going to wear clothes?

I thought we were going to — Wait, did I just assume we were going to do something else?

No — No I am not even drunk yet.

Then why — Does he not like me — No, he just said he wanted to call me his — But then.....

That's what when I heard muffled moans coming from the bathroom

"Wat?" I called out quietly. "You okay?"