XV. It was real to me

"Natasha, don't slouch." Melina cut her off.

Natasha looked at her posture in confusion. "I'm not slouching." She denied.

Elle turned around to see what's happening.

"Yes- yes, you are." She kept saying.

Redhead woman scoffed. "I don't slouch."

"You're going to get a back hunch!" Melina tried to scare her off. "And you're setting bad example for your daughter." She whispered softly pointing on a light brunette girl next to her.

Alexei grabbed her by her arm. "Listen to your mother."

"Oh my god, this-"

"Oh my god, this-"

"Up! Up!" Alexei teased her showing her how to seat correctly.

Natasha raised her tone. "All right, enough. All of you." She looked at everyone.

Elle frowned her eyebrows.

"We didn't say anything!" Yelena added pointing on herself and Elle sitting on her lap. "That's not fair."

"Exactly!" Girl agreed with her aunt.

"Here's what's gonna happen!" Natasha clearly started yelling to get everyone's attention.

Elle groaned, when Melina tried to feed her. "I don't want any food."

Melina sighed loudly. "Eat a little something Elle, for God's sake." She just wanted to make sure she's well fed.

Yelena rolled her eyes and took a shot of vodka to calm herself.

Natasha hit the table. "Elle eat at least a little bit, please, baby." She tried to say as softly as she could so that girl wouldn't get mad at her. "And you," She pointed on Melina immediately changing the tone. "...you're gonna tell us the location of the Red Room."

Melina chuckled. "You know, it's like when you told them, that they could stay up late to catch Santa Claus." She completely changed the topic trying to make it metaphorical.

"What? That was fun. You know, he came down the chimney, girls. Look out. Where is he?'" Alexei laughed. "You wait for him and then when the cookie are gone, then you see he's there."

Natasha and Yelena looked at him ridiculously.

"No, no. What? I want them to follow their dreams." He explained.