summary

☆

On one fateful day in 2016, three things happened: one, Stephen Strange had discovered the divorce papers that his wife had hidden; two, after an argument, Talia Strange had vanished in a flash of purple; and thirdly, Stephen had his life-changing car crash. While he had lost his hands, Stephen had also lost his wife with her disappearance becoming a mystery that was blamed on him.

As Talia had vanished, she had come to find herself in an alien-like world with a child, who was frightened and crying. But, of course, everything seemed to get worse for Talia. Following her disappearance, Talia died at the hands of a large taloned insect. Screaming, the child had vanished into the star-shaped portal, but Talia was dead.

Yet, in another spark of purple, Talia had returned to a new reality with the same child. Talia had become a glitch within the multiverse, connected to America Chavez, and granted the power to protect her. If America lived, then so did Talia.

Both lost and alone, the two stick together, trying to find their way back home. For several years, they fall within a pattern of jumping between universes when they could, facing the reality of it being them against the madness of the multiverse. And Talia wished that it was easy to care for a child this way with no permanent home — no permanent world.

But, after years, it was suddenly not just the two of them. Demonic creatures were chasing the two between universes, where their aim seemed to be capturing America for her unique power. Talia came to the decision of trusting a variant of her husband; a man who wore a face she knew but was not the man she had married. To summarise, Talia's husband had suddenly become a wizard in the majority of these realities, but she could not find any humour when her life had become far too much of a fantasy to be real.

Just as she was accepting the truth that Dr Strange would help the two, there was a cruel twist with the variant of her husband killing her. The betrayal stung, following Talia as she awoke in the new universe that America had travelled to, fortunately escaping.

Only now, Talia had returned to her own universe with Dr Strange now the man that she had fallen in love with and married. Though for the two, everything had changed for them — the years apart heavy between them. Worst of all, Stephen knew who was chasing them, vowing to Talia that no harm would come to America.

If Talia was created to protect America, then she was in for one hell of a fight. The Scarlet Witch wanted America's power and she would stop at nothing until she had what she wanted. Against the witch, Talia was powerless, so she had no choice but to trust her husband, hoping that she would not be forced to have to kill him too if she suspected his betrayal.

CAST

Eiza González as Talia Strange

"You called me the glitch of the multiverse; if I die, I simply appear again. There is no other variant of myself."

Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr Stephen Strange

"I never gave up looking for you. I would have broken all the rules to reach you."

Xochitl Gomez as America Chavez

"You are home now, but I don't want to lose my home with you."

PLAYLIST

Magic | Coldplay

Before You Go | Lewis Capaldi

Wrecked | Imagine Dragons

The Night We Met | Lord Huron

Surrender | Natalie Taylor

Bones | Imagine Dragons

Hold My Hand | Lady Gaga

This Love (Taylor's Version) | Taylor Swift

Until I Found You (piano version) | Stephen Sanchez

Disclaimer — I don't own anything to do with Marvel, I simply own Talia and her story!

Warning — this story might contain themes of violence, language, grief, abuse, death, and themes of mental health illnesses. Anything else, I will come back to add! 

I couldn't resist!! There will be so much drama and chaos in this, so I am very excited! Talia does not stand a chance against Wanda, but she will damn well try!