Minimal mature content warning!⚠️

"Will you hop off my dick?!" Sean exclaimed as his fingers moved rapidly across the keys of his laptop. He was finishing up his last bit of paperwork and if he did this then he would be done with his side of the burglary case. Julian came over as his moral support system, but to his dismay, every 5 minutes, Julian stood over him to ask how far he's gotten.

"I'm bored!" He whined, flopping onto the couch. "Then go take Oreo for a walk or something. I don't know! Just stop breathing on my neck." Sean replied, shoving his friend softly.

"Fine, I will!" He grumbled, stomping out of the room playfully. His best friend shook his head at his actions and proceeded to type. One more page. Then he was home free. He ignored the jingling collar of Oreo as Julian cooed at her, causing her small barks to fill the air. "Let's go, Oreo. Your owner doesn't want us around." Julian said while taking his exit.

Sean rolled his eyes for nth time today while answering another repetitive question on his paperwork. He was relieved to be finishing soon. Due to all of the paperwork he was finishing up, he didn't even have time to call Kaycee at all.

It was 2 days after their argument and thoroughly heated make out session, which both parties were still on a high from. It was unlike the two of them to be so risqué, but those consequences flew out the window when Sean kissed Kaycee that day. His mind instantly went back to how much he yearned to touch her in such a salacious manner.

Kaycee couldn't stop thinking about it either. Even while in meetings with clients, she'd think of how nice it'd be to have Sean's hands on her waist and other areas. It made her feel giddy inside to think that one day she'd tell Sean to continue and he'd oblige.

Speaking of the woman, she'd started her day early. After a night filled with tosses and turns, Kaycee started her day with a brisk shower then threw on a blue ribbed halter top and some dark brown high waisted wide leg jeans. She even put on a light coat of lip gloss along with her favorite earrings and perfume. She didn't really have a destination in mind but just wanted to feel the cool breeze and the sun kiss her face.

Once she slipped on her shoes and grabbed her tote bag, she left the house with an energetic stride, ready for anything that was to come. Just a few blocks away was her favorite cafe so she did a visit. "Hi Marta! How are you?" Kaycee signed to the owner. She'd been coming here long enough and came to know the staff personally.

The first time Kaycee met her, she had no idea she was hard of hearing since Marta was so good at reading lips. However, once Kaycee spoke to Evie, Marta's daughter, about it, Marta explained that it would be easier to come in with the order written or signed to her. Instantly, Kaycee wanted the easiest and quickest option for Marta so she brushed up on her American Sign Language. No, it wasn't perfect, but Marta found it more endearing than anything that Kaycee made the effort to execute it.

Marta signed back saying, "Hi Kaycee! I'm alright. Do you want the regular?" Kaycee smiled as she knew her too well. "Yes, but add an everything bagel with cream cheese, please. Evie isn't in today?" Kaycee responded before checking the time and handing over her card.

"No. She's been studying for her finals. The girl is stressed." The woman said while beginning to make the order.

"Tell her to call me if she needs any help. I insist." Kaycee said sternly while also making the mental note to text her later. Marta nodded before going to the back.

The brunette sat down in her normal booth, enjoying the strong scents of cinnamon and coffee beans around her. It was quiet in the cafe as it contained only two couples and a teenager sleeping with a book clasped in their hand. Kaycee curled up and began to sift through her business emails, responding or composing some. Eventually getting bored, she decided to take some selfies, nice as well as funny ones. She thought of sending some to Sean, but she wouldn't dare be that impulsive. He wouldn't let her live them down if she were to.