𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
"Y/NNNN!" I heard Ashtray whine for what seemed like the millionth time today. Thankfully, during the whole shoot out with the SWAT members, Ash survived a bullet and so did Fez. Fez was spending time in prison while Ash was under house arrest. Which was good for him as he would NOT step outside with crutches.

After he got shot in the leg, he got the bullet wound stitched up and he refused to ever leave because it would make him seem weak. Although, it doesn't. He survived a bullet, pretty badass! "ASHTRAYY" i playfully whined back to him as i entered the room. "I'm hungry.." he mumbled and i rolled my eyes.

"Get up, Ash." I told him seriously, he just frowned and shook his head. Typical Ash, not wanting to listen to anyone of anything. "Ash, come on!" I spoke again, he groaned and sat up to look at me. "It hurts too much, Y/n.." he whispered, i sighed and walked over, sitting beside him and pulling him into a hug. "I know you got shot Ash but..its been healing for a few weeks now, you can definitely use your crutches"

He scoffed and shook his head, which was on my chest. "Makes me look like a pussy" he mumbled, i rolled my eyes at him. "You survived a fucking shoot out, you survived a bullet. Ash, you're not a pussy" I explained, he looked at me unsure before taking my hand. "Thats true but..I don't like the crutches" he complained, i give up at this point.

"Fine, don't use the crutches. It'll hurt to move though" I commented before getting up. Ash wondering whether he should get up and follow. As soon as he placed a foot on the floor, the weight went onto his leg, and his wound. He hissed in pain and sat back down, crossing his arms.

"I guess I'm staying here" he said, trying to make me feel bad. It worked. "Fine, i'll get you some food" i gave in and walked off. I hated dealing with a dramatic Ashtray, but i do love him.