24

Trigger warning;
Suicidal thoughts.

Zac could feel his blood run cold at Killian's words.

He's gone?

"What do you mean?" He stupidly asked, his brain unable to from any other sentence.

The streaks of lighting mixed with the harsh sound of thunder and pelting rain put Zac further on edge. Leo couldn't have left the house, not in the middle of a fucking storm.

It wasn't safe.

"What the fuck do you think I mean Zac!?" Killian threw his hands up, clearly exasperated. His use of cussing showing just how worried he truly was. Killian rarely ever cussed.

"Shit, this is all your fault!" Ace fumed, his cold glare directed to Grey. "What's happened to you lately Grey? Y'know I used to describe you as the mother hen of our little fucked up family, and now...now I don't even know how I'd describe you, an asshole maybe? One thing I know for sure though, you've got some nerve saying that you're disappointed in Leo. Maybe you should look in the mirror and check yourself."

Grey turned his gaze to the floor in shame, he knew he'd fucked up. He wasn't sure what exactly had changed, he'd never been so angry and aggressive towards anyone, especially not Leo.

"I know." He mumbled dejectedly.

Zac sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. There was no time for this argument to drag on, they had to find Leo.

"You six," Zac pointed to the youngest of the Lombardi siblings. "Stay here. Call around your friends and see if anyone's heard from Leo, Emilio is probably the best option."

"Fuck off, I'm not staying here." Kaden all but growled as he stood from his seat, "I'm going to look for him." He announced, both Jack and Ace nodding their heads in agreement. None of them wanted to sit and do nothing.

"Watch your mouth, Kaden. Sit down and do as you're told." Zac commanded, his tone leaving no room for arguments. "The storm is getting worse and I need to find Leo. If you're all out there it'll be a distraction. None of you are coming, end of discussion."

No one spoke, the youngest six didn't exactly like the idea of staying home, though they understood where Zac was coming from.

"Grey, check the lake. Cal and Car, you two go to the park. I'm going to call Ryan and search everywhere I can think of. Be careful." Zac said before leaving room.

-

Jack was growing more and more nervous as the minutes ticked by.

Forty-three to be precise.

They'd called the only three people they could think of; Emilio, Atlas and Luke.

Leo didn't speak to anyone else.

Emilio never picked up, close to thirty calls and the grey-eyed-boy responded to none. Atlas hadn't seen Leo since school that afternoon. And Luke didn't have a clue what was going on, having missed the whole hallway show due to his music exam.

"Do you want me to come help you look for him?" Atlas' soft voice filtered through the speaker.

"No," Ace sighed, there was no point when they didn't know where to look and he didn't want Atlas out in the storm, not after his little fainting escapade. "It's fine. Zac, Grey, Cal and Car are out looking right now." He paused, rubbing a hand down his face, he asked. "Ati, you don't know anywhere Leo and Em would go, do you? I've got a feeling that Leo's with him since he's not answering our calls."