Do You Really Love Him? (SS, LM, HP)

Introduction:
It's been a few years since Voldemort's defeat. Y/N is dating Harry Potter, but does she really love him? Or does she love someone else? She's quite surprised when two particular Slytherin men show up where she works while talking to her friend, Hermione Granger.

PS: This is a request from Payge40 here on Wattpad. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 2k

Published: 5/11/2022
———————————————

Author's note:
Sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy!
———————————————

It's been around seven years since Lord Voldemort was defeated. Ever since then, the Wizarding World has been more peaceful. No fear of You-Know-Who, no fear of Death Eaters, no fear of death. People can actually live peacefully and start enjoying their life.

And this has definitely been the case for the Boy Who Lived's generation. Harry Potter and his friend, Ron Weasley, have since then become Aurors. They enjoy doing their work and are really ambitious about it.

Their friend, Hermione Granger, is working at the Ministry of Magic. She's always working - and when she isn't working, she's reading how she can improve her skills.

That's just Hermione being Hermione - what else would she do, relax? Relaxing to her means reading a bunch of heavy books.

Ron and Hermione decided to move in together less than a year after the war. It has its disadvantages, of course - the constant bickering over whose turn it is to clean up in the house.

Hermione might be a witch, but she prefers cleaning the Muggle way. She says it's more effective.

As for Harry and relationships, the boy isn't single. However, he's not with Ginny Weasley as they didn't last long together. They are still very good friends. Harry often watches Ginny's Quidditch games to support his friend.

After their breakup, Harry got into a relationship with another friend - Y/N Y/L/N.

They have been together for a few years now. They don't live together, but they do see each other a few times a week.

Y/N works at Madam Puddifoot's, a tea shop in Hogsmeade. Harry sometimes comes by for a chat and a cup of tea. So does Hermione, despite being busy with her work at the Ministry.

Right now, Y/N is at work while talking to her busy friend. Well, more like Y/N is listening to Hermione talking about her work and her relationship with Ron.

Apparently, the boy has been sleeping instead of washing the dishes that he promised to clean.

"He never gets it done! I have even told him that he can just use magic - but still, nothing! At this point, I'm surprised he actually washes himself" Hermione complains as she sighs.

Y/N chuckles as she serves some chamomile tea for her friend.

"This should help calm you down. I take it he hasn't been following the schedule you made?" she questions as she hands over the cup of tea.

Taking a sip, Hermione instantly relaxes. "Thanks, I needed that. And to answer your question, he has yet to follow the list..." she says, looking irritated.

After taking a few more sips, Hermione puts down the cup and looks at her friend. "How are you and Harry, Y/N?" she asks.

"We are good, you know he often comes by here" Y/N points out.