CH. 29

'HERE' if you're hereeeee!

Soleil sat crisscrossed on the bed, her eyes following Siraj's movements as he maneuvered around the room, gathering his things to leave.

After the night they spent together, she wasn't quite ready to depart from him just yet. The way he catered to her body last night as they had sex, had her on a high that she didn't want to come down from.

Knowing that she was now Siraj's girlfriend, left a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of her. Someone who truly loved her, and wasn't afraid to show it or tell her.

Soleil tugged at the sleeve of the hoodie she wore—the hoodie that Siraj gave to her. She could smell his cologne on it, a scent that was comforting to her.

Siraj zipped up his suitcase and stood up straight, he let out a heavy sigh, glancing around the room to make sure all his belongings were packed away in his luggage.

As he did, he locked eyes with Soleil. The visible look of weariness on her face. He sat his suitcase down, as he approached her, placing his hands on the bed as he invaded her personal space.

He leaned in, their lips connecting. He slowly, yet sensually kissed her a few times. "Are you sad?" he paused to ask her, she nodded a bit, rubbing her thumb over the fabric of the hoodie. "Don't be baby, it's just a few days."

Soleil poked her bottom lip out a little, folding her hands in her lap. He leaned in again to kiss her bottom lip, finding it adorable that she wasn't ready for him to leave. "I'll come get you once you touchdown Sunday—y'all are coming Sunday, right?" he tilted his head, raising a brow.

"Yes," she answered him, hearing her phone go off as a notification came through. She reached into the pocket of the hoodie, and grabbed her phone, seeing that Selah texted her to let her know she was downstairs. As Soleil started to get off of the bed, Siraj took a step back, giving her space. She slipped her feet into her boots, then grabbed her overnight bag along with her Christmas gift.

Before they left last night, Selah agreed that she would take Siraj to the airport so he didn't have to waste money.

Both headed towards the door, Siraj letting Soleil walk out first, then following behind her into the hallway.

The two stepped onto the elevator, another couple stepping on as well, they greeted each other with a head nod as they began to descend down to the lobby.

Another minute, the elevator doors slid open as they finally made it to the lobby. They stepped off, Siraj departing from Soleil to walk towards the front desk to check out.

Soleil walked out of the hotel, seeing Selah's car parked a few cars down. She approached it, opening the passenger door and getting inside, sitting her bag down on the floor while her gift sat in her lap.

"Hey Boop, how you feelin'?" Selah asked her, watching her get settled in.

"I'm okay," she started to yawn, stretching her arms out in front of her. "Just really tired, do we have any plans for today?"

Selah hummed, shaking her head in response. "Nah, we just chilling today. I know we'll be busy tomorrow once we go over mama's house—you look like you need rest anyway." she snickered, a small smirk on Soleil's face as she leaned her head against her hand, as her arm rested near the window.