Fitting

Chapter 11

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next morning around seven and day two of my job as the bodyguard of K/DA. I stood in the kitchen making some coffee, I was just in a pair of gym shorts and a shirt. I wasn't expecting much out of the day but moving my stuff once it gets here. I gave true damage a call to tell them the news of my new job, they all sounded happy for me, well, I wasn't sure about Qiyana, something sounded off about her. I was sitting on those thoughts as I leaned against the counter and drank my coffee.

"Morning darling~" Evelynn says as she walks into the kitchen. She was wearing a loose shirt and a pair of panties. That's it.

"Morning Evelynn" I say, not acknowledging her clothing, knowing what she's trying to do.

Evelynn comes close to me, before looping my arm with hers. I look at her and she looks back at me with her golden eyes "Darling~, you can just call me Eve"

"Will do then" I say "Want some coffee?"

She nods and says "Two cubes of sugar and a tablespoon of cream"

"Alright then" I say, she lets me out from her hold on my arm and I make her coffee the way she requested it. After I do I hand it the mug to her "Here you go Eve"

"Thank you darling" Evelynn says then starts to walk out "Oh, darling, I need you to get ready for me, we're going to get you fitted"

"Fitted? As in a suit?" I questioned while raising a brow.

"Of course, when we're out on the scene, we can't have our bodyguard wear just anything" Evelynn says then winks at me before walking away once more, swaying her hips just slightly.

"If there's anything I have to admit, she's hot" I say to myself while shaking my head a little before taking a sip of my coffee.

I take out my phone, with the lingering thoughts of Qiyana's odd mood in mind. I decided to call her, the phone rings a little before being picked up "(Y/n)?" She says.

"Hey, Qiyana, I hope I didn't wake you up" I say.

"N-no not at all, I was just putting some makeup on" She tells me and I smile.

"You know, Qiyana, I never once thought you were some one who needed makeup" I tell her.

"T-that's sweet of you to say (Y/n), but I can't say everyone one would agree with you" She replies back.

Before the subject could go away, I wanted to ask her about what was in my mind "Qiyana, is there something wrong?, last night when we were talking, you seemed kind of off"

Qiyana was silent for a bit before speaking "Can I ask you something then?" She says.

"Yeah"

"Can you wait for me.....?" She asks me, her tone sounding honest but also sounding lonely.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her, I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that.

"I—" she says then stops "How about I tell you when I get back in four months? Okay"

"Okay...you know I'm here for you right?" I tell her.

"I know you are...I'm happy I have you caring about me" Qiyana says, her voice sounding sincere "Thank you for that (Y/n)"

I smile to my self "Your welcome, see you in four months, I'll talk to you later"

"Yeah, talk to you later" Qiyana replies before hanging up.