Chapter-1

The night sky was clear across the town of Jasper Nevada with the stars shining brightly. Except one of them was getting brighter, because it was getting closer, if you blinked you would have missed it fall from the sky in a ball of fire and crash into a cave deep in the nearby valley.

A few minutes later a swirling green vortex appeared next to the caves entrance and out of it came a young man on a blue and pink motor cycle that pulled up in front of the cave entrance. Once the rider dismounted the motor cycle transformed into what appeared to a giant robotic woman. She was Arcee the second in command of Team Prime, who defended the Earth and its people who were unaware of their existence.

"Ratchets readings were good whatever crashed, crashed down in that cave," Acree said holding her scanner to the mouth of the cave examining its readings.

"Well at least we can rule out another decepticon ship," came the voice her human charge Jack Darby. " I mean I mean I don't think decepticons have star ships in compact sizes," he joked looking between his guardian and the cave entrance.

"Con or not it could still be dangerous" Arcee said taking the first step into the cave. "You know the drill", she said looking back at him.

"I know, I know stay close and get ready to run if there's trouble " Jack said raising his hands in a defensive gesture. Arcee gave him a quick nod and they entered the cave. After a few minutes of walking quietly Jack decided to break the silence "So any ideas what this thing could be?" he asked looking around the large cave, which luckily was big enough for to stand at her full height.

"Not sure but whatever it is we need to find it fast, it wont be long until the cons detect it and come looking". Arcee glanced down at jack "besides we wouldn't want your mother getting worried your out too late" she said with a smirk.

Jack rolled his eyes at jab but he was happy at how well Arcee and his mother were getting along, even with how she found out about the autobots. He still remembered how scared he was when his mother was being held captive by MECH, but they were nothing compared to secret accomplice Arachnid. The thought of the decepticon assassin still sent a sever down his spine and the fact that she wanted his head a trophy didn't help. But as always Arcee literally raced in to save the day, it may not have been how he wanted his mom to find out about the autobots but even with the rocky start they were getting along fine, much to his relief.

It started him thinking of how far he and Arcee had come since they first met. When had first seen her vehicle mode, thinking she was just an ordinary motor cycle she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He had to have a closer look but when she started driving herself and then transformed into a giant robot, saying he was scared was putting it mildly. When she showed up the next day to bring him to the base, accidentally being discovered by Miko in the process meaning Arcee had to bring her as well to the base where they met Optimus Prime and the other Auto bots where they learned of their lost home world Cybertron and their war with the decepticons.

It wasn't difficult for Jack to see that Arcee was less than happy when Optimus assigned her as his guardian especially after not only losing her partner Cliffjumer but discovering that the decepticons had turned him into an undead monster. But as time passed they grew closer and become friends, partners even. He personally felt that he had proved himself as her partner after their first encounter with airachnid when he destroyed her ship, Arcee even called him fearless though he admitted he was terrified, but more for her than himself.

He smiled to himself at how close the two of them had become, there were still be a few arguments like wanting take girls for rides or showing off little all of which Arcee ended up winning. She recently surprised Jack with something he hadn't expected, she started letting him drive. This was a sign of the trust Acree had in Jack and he made sure never to abuse it. His thoughts came back to the mission at hand "This cave is huge, can your scanner tell us how much further in the signal is coming from"?

Acree suddenly stopped, "I don't think that we'll be needing scanner I doubt it will be too hard to find it". Jack looked at her confused but when he looked forward it was clear what she meant. Ahead of them was what seemed to be a clearing within the cave all jagged stones gone and in their place was dust and in the centre was a very large bronze coloured metal orb.

" Is that one of the Iacon relics?" a wide eyed Jack asked.

"Looks like it and it looks like we get another relic and the cons get nothing," Arcee said with a triumphant smile. "Wait here" Arcee started walking towards the sphere to examine its contents while Jack looked on from a distance. As he stared at the sphere Jack noticed some thing wasn't right, when he focused on it he could see it was cracked in a lot of places.

Jack's eyes widened when he figured it out "If the containers breached then whatevers inside could be damaged" he thought out loud his thought process was broken by the sound of Acree unscrewing the containers lid.

"Arcee wait" but his warning came too late as she had removed the lid of the sphere and looked inside. Suddenly an shining white light started come from within the sphere, no doubt caused the activation of the relic."Arcee what's happening?" Jack started running towards her.

Arcree turned around and raised the hand "Jack stay back". Arcee then noticed a noise like the sound of turbine powering up, she looked back towards the relics light which was getting brighter. Her optics widened as she spoke the one word always said at times like this "Scrap" the moment she finished the light seemed to explode completely filling the cave.

The last thing Jack saw before the light made it impossible to see was his partner being completely enveloped by the light "ARCEE!"