Chapter 56: Psychos

Heyyyy, guess who's back 😎

I hope yall are doing greatt! Enjoy reading this chapter <3

ALSO, good news coming soon 😉

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I hold my eyes fixed on Silas who's grinning at me through the mirror and I send him a glare.

We had breakfast 10 minutes ago and went back upstairs as I glance at Silas who was wandering around the room.

I don't know what he's doing too.

Do you know how long changing clothes took me?

I can't even stand properly...

"What are you smirking for?" I say pissed, rolling my eyes in bitterness.

He's been taunting me since we woke up, that damn smirk melted on his lips again.

"Nothing," He shrugs, a laugh runs out of his mouth and I struggle to prevent myself from smiling because I'm supposed to be bothered by him.

"You're annoying," I mumble and he bends his head to the side, smiling as his dimples appear.

"That's not what you said last night?" He comments like he always does, trying to make me think back to what happened the night before.

I ignore his comment, sighing as I rub my painful legs with my hands.

My face turns into a frown when I see him in his black suit, fixing his black smooth hair.

"Are you planning to go somewhere?" I raise a question, his eyes meeting mine through the reflection of the mirror.

He offers me a tiny nod before turning his body in my direction, "I'm going to visit my parents, I need to give them some documents."

He smiles, looking happier just like he did yesterday...

"Do I have to call Mason? You're suddenly all smiley and stuff..." I mumble, staring up at his figure when he walks toward me.

My eyebrows raise when he mutters a sentence under his breath and it very much sounded like you're spending too much time with Rowan.

I roll my eyes while his hand appears under my chin, tilting my head up as he plants a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'm just happy." I narrow my eyes when I catch the same smirk he gives me when he's planning something.

"You're just happy?" I repeat what he said and he rolls his eyes.

He's never just happy.

"You ask too many questions," He smiles, his dimples showing on his cheeks again.