You/Kirari Momobami - Sunglasses

Kirari rubbed her temples to try to prevent the headache that she could feel forming

Kirari rubbed her temples to try to prevent the headache that she could feel forming. For the past 10 minutes, she's been listening to the members of the student council talk over each other so she could help them deal with their problems. Had she known how incompetent they would be, she would've never asked for them to join.

"I'm going to take a 10 minute break. Use that time to figure out your own problems and if you can't do that in that time, feel free to actually speak about them. Sayaka, stay with them to make sure Midari doesn't shoot anyone. Ririka, watch over the children."

Without another word, Kirari stands and heads out of the room. Even with the door closed, she could still hear them arguing. She lets out a loud sigh and makes her way down a series of hallways until she arrives at a barely lit door. Pushing past the door, she finds herself in front of a small garden. Before she makes her way to a bench, she stops to look at the flowers she had helped grow back.

"I'll be fine, mother." Hearing someone else, Kirari quickly hides as they approach. She could peek through the bushes to find you sitting at her usual bench. "My group decide we should just work on the project after school." There's another pause before she hears you again. "Yeah. I'll call you when we're done. Bye. I love you."

Kirari watches as you put your phone away and finally allow yourself to relax on the bench. Just before you could get too comfortable, she made her way to you. As she gets closer, she's surprised to see you wearing sunglasses when the sun was just about to set. Kirari was even more surprised to find you wearing a school uniform that belong to an academy that was almost 30 minutes away.

"This is private property."

You look towards the general direction of her voice.

"I'm not in the mood to argue. Either call the cops or leave me alone."

Not used to someone talking back to her, Kirari takes a second to respond.

"I suppose we can share the bench then."

You don't say anything as you scoot to an edge of the bench. Kirari takes the other spot and the two of you remain quiet to enjoy the silence.

"How did you even get past the gates?"

"The janitor felt bad for me and let me in." Kirari wasn't sure if you were kidding or not but she didn't question you about it. "Can I ask why you're here?"

"If you answer first."

"I'm the...." This was a rare opportunity to be a nobody. You clearly didn't recognize her if you weren't running away. "I'm the presenter for my group and they suck. They're incompetent. I'm having to do all their work."

"Been there and it sucks. Maybe you should tell your teacher. They can surprisingly be a huge help."

"I wish I could but they're almost and if not more incompetent than my team. I'm surrounded by idiots."