CHAPTER 4

MIA'S POV

I woke up because of an alarm today I was early today so I sat on my bed and took my phone and started to scroll that time one notification popped up I saw and a smile appeared on my face I received a text from eunwoo. I opened the text.

EUNWOO: HI MIA. GOOD MORNING.

MIA: GOOD MORNING EUNWOO.

EUNWOO: I NEED SOME FAVOUR FROM YOU.

MIA: WHAT FAVOUR DO YOU NEED MY DEAR FRIEND.

EUNWOO: CAN YOU TODAY PICK ME UP AND AFTERWARDS MEET CAN YOU DROP ME HOME AND CAN YOU ALSO GIVE ME LIFT TO BIGHIT. AS USUAL, EDDIE IS GOING TO PICK MEIYING SO HE CANT GIVE LIFT.

MIA: IS THIS THING TO ASK THAT CAN YOU PICK UP ME OR DROP ME HOME YOU CAN SIMPLY ORDER ME I AM AT YOU SERVICE.

EUNWOO: OK MISS FROM TOMORROW I WILL ORDER YOU OK????

MIA: OK BYE.

EUNWOO: BYEEEEEE.

After texting eunwoo I walked toward my bathroom and did my morning routine and wear this 

I took my bag pack went toward the kitchen and prepare a quick breakfast

I took my bag pack went toward the kitchen and prepare a quick breakfast. I made some curd sugar flattened [dahi sakhar pohe ( it is an Indian breakfast it contains suga{ sorry sugar 😂😂}, milk, curd, flattened rice, and some salt to taste. you can also you can add chilies for more favor) she prepared it because her dad loves it very much. As took the bowl and went to the dining table and saw dad on the phone texting, someone, I know who was he texting and an evil plan came to my mind 😏 I said bhoooooo dad flinch a bit.

DAD: you gave literally a heart attack.

MIA: Sorry dad by the I have prepared your favorite breakfast guess???

DAD: curd sugar flattened rice mixture right.

MIA: Right

After that, we start to eat our breakfast and talked about yesterday's auditions. After breakfast, i took my bag and went to my car