Chapter-8

The first thing Jack noticed as he woke up the next morning was that he wasn't in his bed. He recalled the previous night events which resulted in the now human Arcee now living in the house and sleeping in his room. After stretching out his muscles Jack headed to the bathroom to wash up, he saw a small note on the kitchen table addressed to him.

Jack,
I had to leave early for my sift at the hospital. I wont be back until tonight, theres money left on the counter to order pizza for you and Arcee. I filled her in on basic human things like showering and using the bathroom so you don't have to worry about her asking you again.
I'll see you later, Love Mom

Jack let out a sigh of relief, knowing that his mother explained that stuff to Arcee had saved him from a lot of awkwardness and embarrassment on his end. Glancing at the clock on the wall he decided it was time to wake Arcee for breakfast. He headed to his room opening the door to find Arcee asleep on her side wrapped up in the covers.

He walked over to wake her but was surprised when he looked at her, Jack had never seen Arcee look so peaceful before he actually felt a little bad for waking her. "Arcee" he tried, but no luck. "Arcee its time to get up" he reached forward to give her shoulder a gentle shake. This proved to be a mistake because the moment Jacks hand to touched Arcee's shoulder, her eyes shot open and her fist shot forward hitting Jack right in the face knocking him on his back.

Arcee blinked a couple of times and was then fully awake, she saw Jack on the ground, her fist out straight and realised what she'd just done. "JACK" she threw the covers off and jumped down to him "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that, are you okay?" Arcee said all at once.

Jack sat up placing a hand on his face "It's okay Arcee I'm fine" he tried to assure her but he wasn't very convincing.

Arcee helped him up "How much does it hurt?"

"Arcee I'm okay" he assured her taking his hand away "See no harm done". She still looked guilty "It was just a reflex people can't control things like that, don't feel bad about it okay?"

"Okay" she said, though still feeling a little guilty.

"You can go ahead and use the bathroom first and I'll have breakfast ready when you come out" he told her.

With a nod she left the room and the moment the door closed Jack began adjusting his jaw where Arcee had hit him. If she could hit that hard as a human imagine how hard she hit as an Autobot. He almost felt sorry for the Cons, almost.

A few minutes later Arcee came into the kitchen to find a breakfast of toast, bacon and orange juice waiting. Jack saw her and started towards the bathroom "Go ahead and start without me I'm gonna go wash up" and left the kitchen.

Arcee sat at the table and started with the toast the moment she bite into it she was over come by the taste, she then grabbed the bacon surprised by how crispy it was and started devouring it. Once the toast and bacon were gone she started on the orange juice, it wasn't as strong like the soda from last night but it was cool and sweet.

Arcee finished just as Jack re-entered the kitchen "Thanks for breakfast Jack, it was delicious" she said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast Arcee" Jack said but then looked to the table "and mine" he added.

Arcee raised an eyebrow confused, but then looked down seeing two empty plates and glasses. It then dawned on her that during her flavour induced state she had eaten Jacks breakfast as well.

"Its fine Arcee I'll just have some cereal" he said proceeded to pour himself a bowl. Even though Jack wasn't upset about Arcee eating his breakfast, he knew she would to learn to control herself. 'Maybe I should have her try one of the K.O. burgers' he thought to himself, but his eyes widened when realised he had to work at the drive through today. He normally didn't work Saturdays but his boss had told him yesterday that one of the other employees was sick and he would have to fill in for them today.