𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"You getting sand all in yo hair" I chuckled picking stuff out of naomi hair, we was currently at the beach I think this shit was helping her clear her mind.

It's crazy, I felt like naomi was the only person I could listen to rant all day everyday, I felt like I could trust this girl and that's crazy as hell to me.

"You ever smoked before?" I questioned looking over at naomi as she munched on her hot chips. "I smoked with you" She laughed.

"Oh yeah" I nodded .

"Thank you for everything kareem... like seriously ever since we've actually started talking you've done a lot for me and I really appreciate you" Naomi smiled wrapping her arms around my waist.

I looked down at naomi with a smile, I didn't mind helping naomi with nothing I felt like she needed somebody else in her life she could trust.

I felt like I could be that person for her, I was a good person too I think I got a good heart .

Well.. I try to be a good person.

"You don't gotta thank me fool that's really what I'm here for dude I'm trying to help ya for real" I spoke with a slight shrug.

I wrapped my arm around her neck as I stood behind her . "You gone be okay man" I spoke hugging her ,

I felt like she just had to talk to the right person.

"Kareem..." Naomi mumbled making me look down at her as she stood infront of me . " hm?" I questioned.

I watched as she placed her hand under my chin before standing on her tippy toes placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I pulled back before holding her arms looking at her side ways. "You just doing this cause you vulnerable don't do that naomi" I waved her off.

"Boy- I actually mean that what the fuck now I feel like I got dubbed" She spoke offended.

I looked at her carefully before gripping her chin placing my lips on hers kissing them passionately.

Feeling her tongue hit my lips I opened my mouth letting her slip her tongue in my mouth as my hand held her by the waist.

"Mmh" I heard her moan slip out.

Letting one hand stay on her waist my other one gripping her chin once again as I pulled her closer .

I pulled away looking at her carefully, I looked around noticing it was dark making me grab my cars key before leading her to my car.

I unlocked my car before getting in the passenger seat letting her sit ontop of me. "You good?" I questioned watching naomi . "Yes" She nodded adjusting herself to wear she couldn't feel my print much.

I held onto her waist letting her suck on my neck as I pulled her shirt over her head.

"I want to have sex kareem.." Naomi spoke looking at me carefully, I looked at her already knowing what she wanted from me right now.

"Take these off" I spoke tugging at her swim trunks . " and I'm not going to regret this or anything boy this is me in my normal state and mind wanting to have sex" She laughed making me laugh a bit.

I watched as she slid off her swimming trunks before pulling my trunks down, "don't just slide down man you gone hurt yourself" I laughed as I moved my seat back.

"Don't hurt me kareem!" She spoke.
" I won't naomi I got you" I smiled lightly.

Wait... I can't take this girl virginity ...