89

"Okay see, we don't want to pressurize you two or influence you guys in any way. But, if the two of you are dating then we need to set up some rules" Namjoon said cautiously. "One, you guys can't make out. " Jin said holding out his index finger. "We weren't even going to!" Jimin said looking aghast. "I'm not even of age" she exclaimed. "It's just to make sure you guys don't. Second, you can't make it obvious on a live or in a public place." Jin continued. "We have brains"  Jimin rolled his eyes. "Third and lastly, you guys won't sleep together anymore" Jin said ignoring the comments from the other two.  "What?" they both scoffed. "Why not sleeping together? We're just cuddling!" Jimin bellowed. "Because we don't want the two of you to get caught in a moment and end up doing something you regret" Namjoon said. "We won't do it!" they yelled together. "There is something called as foreplay which I think the two of you are very aware about so, no risks" Jin explained. The both of them shut up and sat there embarrassed. 

"Can't we just cuddle under supervision?" she asked glumly. "When one of us except Taehyung and Jungkook are present. Because the two of them will let you have your personal space which brings us back to what I said earlier" Jin said. "No private space?" Jimin questioned. "You get private space in the daytime." Namjoon corrected. "What's time got to do with that?" She asked. "You don't want it?" Jin asked. "We do, we do" she said eagerly making the other three chuckle. "So can we go on a date?" Jimin asked. "At this time? Dinner is on the way. And it's night time. Where do you want to go?" Namjoon quizzed. "Just the two of us~" he sang in reply. "I asked where" Namjoon said not playing along. "Okay nowhere. We're going nowhere" he sighed. "Can we go?" Jimin asked. "Where?" jin asked. "To the kitchen!" he said. "Go ahead"

They dashed out to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" she asked looking around for the ingredients that were available. "You" he said holding her close again. "Excuse me? We are children of god" she answered. "And we are alone" he whispered. "Quit playing around" she said smacking his hand away. "Rude" he pouted. She smiled and leaned for him. But, he pecked and moved away while she tried to turn it into a lingering one. 

He grabbed her by her thigh and placed her on the counter. She had her hands by her side. He grabbed her by the neck and attached his lips to hers. She moved in sync with him as they ran their hands feverishly over the other, that was until he intertwined their fingers. He laced her tongue with his as he felt her moan into him when he bit her tongue slightly. He parted away ravishing the life out of her lips. He backed away and joined their foreheads as they breathed raspily through it all. He smiled as he saw the slight shade of red, her lower lip had turned into. He brushed his  thumb against it proudly. "Everybody is a victim of the Jimin effect" she said churning up a thought in his head that he made sure to ask her later. "I marked you" he said grazing her lip slightly. "Let me " she said as she slightly pulled down the collar of his oversized T-shirt and attached her lips onto his collarbone. She felt him shudder under her tongue as she slightly bit and sucked as she marked him. His fingers ran through her hair in rapture as he felt himself grow hot. "It's going to be so hard to control " he thought as he let a small moan escape his lips. "Louder next time" she said smiling devilishly as she moved away from his collar. She traced the small marking she made with her index finger. He looked down at the mark accentuating its place right under his collarbone. He looked back at her. He couldn't help but fight back the thought of how she was so good at this?

He didn't ask anything afterall he didn't want to ruin their first day.