Chapter-19

Bumble Bee, Arcee, Jack, Miko and Raf had reached the entrance and were now back outside "Feeling better?" Jack asked.

"A little." Arcee replied as she watched the video of Bumble Bee beating Starscream for the fifth time.

"Great, so can I have my phone back now?" Miko asked.

Arcee thought for a moment "Just one more time." she said before playing it again.

"Oh come on, I'll send you copy of it just hand it over." Miko tried to grab it but Arcee proved to be too fast for her.

While the girls were playing keep away, Bumble Bee saw a ground bridge open in front of the temple. Dreadwing and Airachnid walked out followed by a group of Vehicons, before the scout could contact base they were spotted "AUTOBOT!" one of the drones yelled pointing at them.

Bumble Bee transformed to vehicle mode and opened his doors with a beep "Everyone get in, NOW!" Arcee ordered and they all rushed in. Dreadwing held up his cannon and fired an explosive shell at them, but luckily the scout sped away causing the shell to explode against the temple wall.

"AFTER THEM!" Dreadwing ordered and the cons went in pursuit.

Bumble Bee was having a hard time racing between the trees "Bumble Bee can you contact Optimus for help?" Jack asked from the drivers seat.

The scout beeped in response "He can't get through to them in the caves." Arcee translated from the passenger seat.

Inside the Temple
"Is this really nessacery?" Starscream whined.

"Quit complaining." Bulkhead said "You've only set off a few traps."

They had made Starscream walk ahead of them and so he had ended up setting off all the ancient traps set there. So far he set off three arrow traps from the walls and two spiked pitfalls, none of them could hurt him but they did make the seeker let out a cowardly shriek which made the Wreckers laugh. He took a step and suddenly noise was heard above him, he looked up to see a large boulder falling towards him. Starscream let out a scream as he through his arms up to shield himself and managed to catch the boulder, but because of its size and his poor stance he struggled to hold it.

"This bring back memories doesn't it Starscream?" Bulkhead mocked referring to the time when a mine had collapsed and he was forced to hold up the ceiling. Starscream showed up intending to take him prisoner but Arcee arrived to save the day, in the end they all got out but Starscream who was left holding up the ceiling his place.

"Bulkhead." Optimus looked to the Wrecker who sighed activating his mace and with one swing reduced the boulder to gravel.

Finally they came before a wall that had the image of the relic container "Looks like we found it, now how do we get past the door?" Bulkhead asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Starscream said "Use your one skill and smash through it!"

"No! This temple is part of this planets history, we will leave it undamaged." Optimus said firmly.

"Well then how do we get in?" Wheeljack asked.

"Well in the movies theres always some kind of switch or lever that opens the door." Bulkhead said remembering those Indiana Jones movies he'd seen with Miko.

"Movies?" Starscream scoffed "Those are fiction, they have no use in the real word."

Optimus looked around the tunnel and spotted a what seemed to be five stone slabs in the right tunnel wall. Kneeling down he placed the tips of his fingers on the slabs and pushed them into the wall. Then sound of moving stone got their attention as the wall in front of them began to slowly sink into the ground.