iv. Charming.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— NATASHA AND IZETA ARRIVED IN VIENNA, JUST IN TIME.

         They walked in, about to take a seat until a UN Staffer stopped them, "Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?"

              "Yes?" The redhead replied, while Izeta zoned out, looking around the place.

   "I suppose neither of us three is used to the spotlight." An attractive man said, walking up to them, Izeta looked up to see Prince T'Challa infront of them.

             "Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Natasha denied, making Izeta smirk.

       "You seem to be doing all right so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill and Lagos, Nigeria. I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company." T'Challa said to them, while making eye-contact with Izeta, as he raised an eyebrow.

              "Not like they can kill me, right?" Izeta chuckled, nervously. Making T'Challa smile slightly at her as Nat nudged her.

    "I'm not." Natasha hummed, "And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms. Romanoff." T'Challa replied.

            "Why? You don't approve of all this?" Natasha asked him, making T'Challa press his lips together.

   "The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred." T'Challa explained to them, making the duo nod.

          "Unless you need to move a piano." King T'Chaka humored, walking towards them, the father and son duo said something in their native language, before he turned to herself and Natasha.

   "Ms. Romanoff. Ms. Maximoff." He said, making Izeta bow her head slightly, in a form of greeting.

           "King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologise for the chaos me and my sister caused in Nigeria. It was not our intention." Izeta apologised, speaking for herself and her sister.