[Jikook] I Could Be A Better Boyfriend Than Him

Jimin grits his teeth, watching as Jungkook looked at his boyfriend in sadness

"This asshole... He already found a pretty one but he continues to run after an ugly one" Jimin says, feeling a pat on his shoulder.

"Look, your friend got hurt by his boyfriend again" He hears, turning back to see Yoongi.
"I know, if I could punch that bitch, I would" Jimin says, huffing.

"Why don't you?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Jungkook doesn't want me too, he said he doesn't want me and that bitch to have any problems with each other" Jimin says, sighing.

"You can treat him better?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods.
"I'll be a better boyfriend than that asshole" Jimin says.

"Got it" Yoongi says and Jimin sees the phone.
"Oi, delete that" Jimin says as Yoongi played the recording.

Jimin sighs as he walked to Jungkook, who's crying on a bench while hugging himself.
"Jungkook ah?" Jimin says and Jungkook looks up.

He looked miserable that Jimin's heart hurt.
"He broke up with me... He cheated on me, hyung... " Jungkook says, sniffling.

"He cheated on me with someone who looks like a fish" Jungkook says, laughing a little. Jimin chuckles, rubbing his back.
"I can treat you better, you know?" Jimin says and Jungkook pulls away.

He looked at Jimin with teary wide eyes.
"W-what?" Jungkook asks and Jimin sighs.
"I like you, don't you see that?" Jimin says and Jungkook looks down.

"That doesn't matter... What matters right now is that I need you to happy... I can wait"

 I can wait"