Ch 26 👻

Sanzu couldn't tell you anything because you looked so happy, so he texted everyone, saying, ' Y/n is a ghost now, so go with it.'

——

(your POV )

You were running around the Bonten hideout, breaking things and trying to scare people. Sa.nzu told his men around the hideout to pretend you were a ghost so they would pretend not to see you and be scared when you broke things.

You were so happy that you ran to Rindo's office to scare him. You entered his office, and he looked down as you approached him and yelled, but he didn't turn around.

A grin spread across your face as you stood there. But Ran came in, Distracting you for a minute, though you returned to your plan after they started talking.

You went up to Rindo and took his hand off the desk while he was talking to Ran. You then bite Rindo's arm, making him Yelp and pick you up.

"Y/n, you don't bite," he said as he scolded you.

He stopped when he saw tears running down your face as Rindo instantly realized what he had done.

( you wanted to be a ghost 👻 )

"I- I'm not a ghost," you said as you started ugly crying.

"Rindo, we were supposed to play along," Ran said as he hit the back of Rindo's head and picked you up to comfort you.

"It's okay, Rindo is just dumb. I'll still pretend you are a ghost," Ran said

"You all were pretending," you said, looking at him with tears.

"No, I didn't mean ..." Ran said, panicking, but you cut him off before he could finish.

"I-I want mu Dada," you said, still crying, as Ran took you to Sanzu's office.

——

As you and Ran entered Sanzu's office, Sanzu turned to face his crying child, who was reaching for him. He grabbed you from Ran and glared at him as an I'm going to kill you smile was on his face.

"What happened?"

"It was Rindo," Ran said as he ran out of the office.

Sanzu turned his attention back to his crying daughter, who now has her face smushed in his smolder.

" What happened, Haruka," Sanzu said while patting your back.

"I-i was a ghost, and R-Rindo saw me, so I-I'm not a ghost t-then Rab s-said he w-was pre- pretending," you cried out.

"Oh, it's okay. You don't want to be a ghost; ghosts are scary," Sanzu said, trying to make you feel better, but it didn't work.

"That's why I w-wanted t-to be a ghost," you cried.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you like it ☺️