Episode 2 Skill Test [1/4]

The sound of plane touching down was heard, On the inside of the plane was 100 Men carrying what are they doing?

Well they wanna join team Rainbow calling them the best of the best organization in the world but they need to go through an exam where only 50 people can pass it sound harsh? Maybe.

And Leon was in this plane, The plane then come into a full stop with the door slowly opening. When it fully open 3 people can be seen 2 men 1 woman.

 When it fully open 3 people can be seen 2 men 1 woman

The enter the plane and look around they seems to check the recruit one by one, The girl was walking around looking the recruit dead in the eye, Some were scared and other? Questionable

She then stop when she look at  Leonard who was starring at the ground the whole time.

"RECRUIT PAY ATTENTION!!" This broke Leonard daze off and slowly look up at the female, She was meet with a blue eye starring at her with daggers gaze.

"State where you from" The girl ask demanding some answer.

But he didn't answer her which she tilt her head a little, The two man who watch in silent then come to Leonard spot, The man who's carryings giant hammer on his back push his shoulder to the wall.

"Answer or you will be drop out of this test recruit!!" Leonard was not surprise by this, He was just stoic the whole time.

"U-um s-s-sir!" The recruit right next to him who is nervous raise his voice which brought the three attention to him which make him more nervous

"Speak recruit before I shove ya in the ground" The hammer man say to the recruit next to Leonard.

"H-hes a mute sir!...He came from Australia same as me sir!" He answer it dispite the nervousness he has in his voice.

"And how do you know he's a mute for real?" The hammer men let go of Leon and cross his arm

"Well talk to me with some sign language... Luckily i'm good at sign language." The recruit explains to them, As they all look at Leon who nod his head slowly.

"Alright sorry about that mate..." The other British person said

The two leaves leaving only zofia standing in front of him, zofia then use a sign language to apologized to him which he reply back with

"Everything is forgiving" Zofia nod his head and leave Leonard to check up on the other recruits.

Leon look to the left and nod his head to the recruit who save his life which he return with a shoulder pat.

Hereford Base

On the training yard we can sees 100 recruit line up perfectly and was hearing to the brown hair girl that was in the transport plane.

"Tommorow day you all gonna be test, The test gonna be 3 day straight, Day one shooting test I don't need to explain it cause that is pretty explanatory, Day two the test of physical we gonna yes your limits like pushup, how much weight can you bench how long can you run and many other thing, And on the last day of the test CQC training where each one of you gonna be test by putting one of you guys in a ring with one of the operator. Is that understood" Zofia
Explains it to the new recruit.

Leon think that this is gonna be easy day one get a decent score don't go overboard, day two he doesn't want to gather attention so he gonna bench normal recruit weight and on third day he will hold anything back scaring he will break someone bone.

Leon already plan it all on his mind

TO BE CONTINUED