047

So I was so confused because I was a little lost in my own planning. I thought this chapter was the chapter where Katsu brought Elena to ze cliff, but then realized how stupid I am and actually already got that part in one whole chapter. So yeah. Sorry but idk if there will be fluff here ;(( I WAS SO EXCITED >:((( Tho I might add some small cute things here and there ;)

———————————

It was the next day and Elena was lifting a huge boulder with her telekinesis, in attempt to strengthen her limit in that too. She even struggled a little before she was fully able to lift it.

Just as she dropped the boulder, a hand was put on her shoulder. She looked at Aizawa and saw his questionable face looking down at her own. "I believe you've reached a good limit when it comes to your telekinesis. I think you should train your teleportation. Teleportation is a great asset when it comes to everything. You could easily teleport away to avoid a fight, or to get help. Do the same as yesterday, but this time you do long distance teleportations. But make sure that I can see you, as well as the other heroes." Aizawa said. Elena was practically asleep by his long talk, but she maintained.

"Yes, Sensei." She said before she teleported up to the cabin roof. He gave a thumbs up before he continued going around to check on more of his students.

Elena sighed as she teleported away to the cliff, still visible to Aizawa, but further away. Aizawa wanted to keep her in eye sight incase she accidentally teleports somewhere unknown and happens to loose track.

Elena continued teleporting all around the camp, and to say that she was tired, was an understatement.

——————————————

Elena stood by Katsuki, watching him chop the vegetables. Katsuki knew that Elena had worked to the core and had lost consciousness earlier in the day. Luckily the wild wild pussycats were able to pinpoint her location and find her. Elena decided to keep her hands from the knifes and just boil the water and help with what she could.

Suddenly Uraraka showed up. "Bakugo, you're really good at using a knife! It's unexpected.." She said. Elena looked at Uraraka with a small glare before Katsuki grumbled. "What do you mean, unexpected?! How can you be bad at using a knife!?" Katsuki yelled as he chopped the vegetables in an inhuman speed.

Kaminari suddenly appeared. "There he is. We haven't seen the capable version of him in a while." He said as he passed.

Elena heard Kirishima mumble something in front of them, so she approached him and wrapped her arms around his torso. "Hey Kiri. How are you? You know with the extra classes and all?" Elena asked. He just nodded before yawning. "It's going alright. Just tired." He replied. Elena smiled before she patted his shoulder. "You'll be free soon. I promise." She smiled before she went back to work with Katsuki.

She looked around at the classes before she spotted Midoriya and Shoto just standing and talking. "Oi! The food doesn't make itself! Get back to work." She said, pointing at the two boys as she poured water up in another pot. "Yes ma'am!!" Midoriya said, saluting as he got back to work. Todoroki simply bowed before he got back to lightning fires.

"This will be amazing!" Elena said, smiling brightly as she patted Katsuki's shoulder.

"Of course it will. It's our food." He replied with a smirk.

"Elena? Can you help me over here?" Kendo asked, yelling across the 'cafeteria'. Elena nodded before she ruffled Katsuki's hair by levitating a little. She smiled at him before she walked over to Kendo.

"So, what do you need help with?"

———————

After the food, the classes were stood in front of the forest. "Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes. Next..!" The blue cat lady began. "It's time for the rest of courage!!" She announced. Mina cheered as some of the boys cheered with her.