Super Junior

🍼little Donghae, Hyukjae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung

Warm summer days are back after the long winter and Super junior members decide to rent a private swimming pool. There is a nice garden surrounding the pool, there is also a slide and a few beach loungers. The pool is great for a hot summer day.

Donghae, Hyukjae and Siwon are having troubles with waiting until Leeteuk applies sunscreen on their skin. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are trying to break in the portable cooler box and Heechul is chasing them away. Shindong is holding Yesung on his hip, this little one is feeling too small today, he probably won't have fun in the swimming pool. Shindong isn't going to let go of Yesung anytime soon - reason number 1: Yesung could fall in the pool and drown, reason number 2: Yesung is his ticket to avoiding playing with the rest of their littles.

Shindong likes his friends, but damn, he isn't going to play with hyperactive Donghae, Hyukjae, and Siwon. Leeteuk is in the swimming pool with them and it looks like Donghae is drowning the poor man - he is climbing on his back and jumps in the water. Shindong prefers staying with Yesung, the little one is sitting on his padded bum on the warm sand in a small sandbox. Yesung isn't very lively, he is sucking on a pacifier while pouring sand on Shindong's feet.

The duo is a bit disturbed by loud screaming and Shindong sighs. Ryeowook, their little diva, is screaming because Kyuhyun splashed water on him and he wasn't ready to get wet. Heechul is drying his skin to calm him down and tries to stop Ryeowook from pushing Kyuhyun in the pool. Shindong fixes Yesung's bucket hat and smirks. Leeteuk and Heechul can enjoy the little devils.

Hyukjae and Donghae are drowning Leeteuk, they keep climbing on his back and Leeteuk looks already exhausted. Shindong is rebellious today because the other two caregivers made him angry a few days ago. A few days ago they left Shindong alone with 4 littles and Donghae shattered the screen of his iPad when Shindong didn't pay attention. Now, Shindong will enjoy a calm day, when Yesung feels this small, he usually just sleeps and cuddles. Shindong can help him with both.

Leeteuk finally climbs out of the swimming pool and leaves the littles to play alone. He collapses on one beach lounger and sighs. He is watching Heechul who is preparing snacks and drinks for everyone. Leeteuk wants to get away from the littles who want to kill him so he quickly takes two bottles of juice and two boxes with snacks before hurrying to the sandbox. He sits down and watches Yesung who is playing with the sand. Leeteuk closes his eyes and enjoys the silence, screaming littles are far from him and his head doesn't hurt so much.

On the other hand, Heechul is forced to get in the water. Five water guns are pointing at him and he is soaked in a few seconds. Heechul is trying to bribe them, he offers juice and gummy bears, but the littles won't leave the swimming pool until their skin is wrinkled like prunes. They are full of energy, they are going to last forever. Heechul is looking forward tonight because tonight is going to be one of the rare evenings when the littles will fall asleep without fighting.