1:3. Buddy

Jisoo 🐰

Me and Jennie reach my house after school

Me and Jennie reach my house after school. I'm not in mood to talk because of earlier eavesdrop incident. He likes someone and I know I'm not the one.

While Jennie trying to ask me what's the matter. Where I went and why I'm gloomy.

I shouldn't be feeling like that...but still I'm. I want to be the one...but I knew I never will.

" Soo, is it still hurting " Jennie ask concernedly but I didn't seems to heard her. " Huh...

" Stomach, is it still hurting, should I bring something for you, should I tell aunty to make some soup " she ask thinking my sulking state may be because of my stomachache which happened because of monthly menstrual.

" Nah...I'm fine, it's just...I saw him receiving letter today too " I utter with sad pout on which she shoke her head chuckling making me pout more.

" What's new boo, you are jealous again...ha...ha " she chuckles making me roll my eyes. Again there we go,she get one more chance to tease me.

" Jelly jelly...someone is jealous " she started to sing but stop when I huff in seriousness. It's not that I never saw him receiving letters and gifts and all...but... but he like someone, I just can't take it.

" He like someone, and I believe I'm not the one " I say embracing my gaze on numbers of letters I have wrote but never get courage to give them... I'm feared of rejection.

" He take letter from that girl and as usual reject her too with sorry and all but the next thing he say ' I like someone else ' and that breaks my heart, because I'm fully aware I'm not the one, that's way I'm upset " I muttered smiling bitterly, I really like him...it's not just simple crush. He's the one and only of kind.

All of sudden I get gloomy and next step I knew Jennie hug me. She knows how much I'm in love. How much I'm trying to confess him...but never being so courageous.

" Don't worry it's not like you are not in his court, I think you might be one, many times I saw him staring at you and also you are the only one among girls who he talks...

" No...he talks with Lara too and not only that he sometimes help her with some doubts too, I think he likes her she's second top student while I'm third, she's taller and pretty too while I have four eyes, with average height, I'm pretty sure she's the one " I say out what I'm thinking or guessing about the girl.