Opening the tomb

(Peyton's outfit)

(Peyton's outfit)

Its now the weekend meaning full moon also meaning we are opening the tomb. Anna didn't listen to my warning and kidnapped Jeremy and Caroline from the dance that Caroline was helping with along with that vamp Noah so we went and killed her lapdogs saving Jere and Care-Bear in the process. Anyways back to the tomb, we are setting up to get it open, we meaning me jj and Bonnie are running around getting everything prepared while the others, minus the parents and grams are at their homes waiting for news, meaning Scooby gang get the gasoline.

"Hey sweetheart Anna's here?" I suddenly heard Damon call out i look up to see both Enzo and Damon dragging her in both having hands in her hair and hands locked around her arm.

"Goody since you didn't listen you get to watch her burn." I tell her with a sadistic grin

"No please, please i just wanted my mother." Anna cries as she tries to get out of their hold.

"I warned you maybe it will finally teach you the simple rule of asking before taking." I snap with a glare

"Vampires so arrogant thinking they can boss witches around." Bonnie mockingly pouts at her.

"Well it's the new order sweetheart" JJ finishes with a grin.

"Hum maybe if you ask nicely I might give you this pardon and allow you to get her and Harper but only them." I hummed taunting her.

"May i please get my mother and Harper out please?" She sobbed.

"You may under one condition." I purred walking closer grabbing her chin.

"What is it?" She whimpered as i squeezed to hard

"You take them and run you never step foot back in this town." I command.

"I swear I will take them and run we will never step foot in this town again." She swears to my magical contract. Not knowing if she broke it they die.

"Perfect." i chirped walking back to Bonnie and JJ we link hands before we start to chant after a few moments the tomb opens i nod to Stefan and he takes Anna in along with two gasoline cans it doesn't take long for them to come back.

"No stops Anna and be sure there are no dead bodies blood bags only until they are full do you understand?" I growl holding her in place with my magic.

"Yes I understand, you held up your end i will hold up mine." She says as i released the hold i had on her nodding to us before spending away with her mother and Harper.

"Is all the gasoline in there?" JJ asked looking to Stefan who shakes his head.

"They are covered with the two i carried in." Stefan states i just raise my hand toward the opening before mumbling an incendia. We all watch it quickly light up JJ says a spell that will keep the fire going as long as there is a vampire in there. I say a border spell so nothing vampire or fire can leave the tomb.

"Okay lets go." Bonnie says we all nod before making our way home kids telling their parents what happened that the tomb vampires are dead.

We all make it back to the house saying goodnight to each other before me and Damon get into the shower him washing my hair as I wash his body.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Damon asked at my thoughtful expression.

"Katherine is going to show up soon." I answer as he tilts my head back once it's rinsed he quickly puts conditioner in my hair before grabbing my rag from the hook as I hang his grabbing his shampoo a scrub it into his scalp as he washes my body.

"Well we could always bind her and keep her locked away in the house sweetheart it will be fine." Damon assured me as we finished up in the shower quickly mumbling a spell to dry our hair after brushing it along with our teeth we get changed before hoping into bed. We quickly fall asleep cuddled up together.

It doesn't take but about two weeks at most for Katherine to make her first appearance but it takes a while before we get to capture her

On to more exciting news Davina's coming to stay with me for two years yay!

(Sorry for the short chapter😞)