Prologue: King

Hello everyone, i know that i already had a lot of novels to catch up on, but still, I wrote this because, the ideas just keep coming, and i thought it's no good if I didn't turn it into a novel, so here I am, huhuhu, with a new story that I thought you guys might enjoy, but did you guys think this novel could go on? do comment and also, do the title fine for you guys? cause i don't really know what title should i put this story on.

If this is acceptable, i will continue writing!! So for now, please enjoy the prologue ^_^

**************

In the country of M, live a young king name, Adam Ryan. Although he's a king, he's not the only one with such a title in that place. Among 14 states in that country, each state represents by one king and queen. And he was among them after his father chose to retire.

Some people might call him lucky to earn such a title but, it's not as fancy as it seems. Living as royalty among royalty in the modern world is not glamourous. After all, the true reign of that country comes from the prime minister. Most of the royalty work is limited to military and a few other things but, nah, it's such a bother to explain bout it.

Nonetheless, among all 14 royalty, every five years, the king among the king will be chosen and as 'lucky' as he could be, on the first year Adam ascend, he was also chosen to be a leader among them.

'haa... what a joke.'

Really, he's not least happy about it.

Just what do you expect?

Did you really think a snobbish kid like him who's new to the block won't be overwhelmed by such a sudden situation?

YOU BET HE WOULD.

Cause, I AM OVERWHELMED.

why would I?

Well, of course, 

I'm talking bout myself right now, right?

the only one who can confirm this, of course, me myself.

Though just now I spoke like I'm a third point of view, I just did that to explain my story.

So now back to the point here is, although I'm afraid of all the sudden things that happen to me, and because of the fact that I'm young, as a leader and a king, I did my best for all those times of 5 years with power.

However, during my last year of reign, just before my reign is over, something truly incredible happens. As i spend my night ending my work, before i fall asleep on my bed, i contemplate my life and what could change if I'm not royalty, because in honesty, i don't want to take that reign.

But because of the fact that I'm the only child that comes from a mother and father, i was forced to ascend. But, don't misunderstand me, i'm not saying that i hate my parents for turning me into this, no, i really love my family and my people. Although i had this thought, with the way my parents and people treat me, i can't possibly resent them.

They are, after all, genuinely nice people.

I felt blessed to be born as their child and the prince of our state citizen, however, it couldn't be help that I still harbor this regret.

"haa... i wish to be reborn as common people...'

Though i know it will never happen, i still murmur that as I lay down on my bed.

'It just my wish that is too far to reach, so it's fine to utter it once in a while'

Thought me as i close my eyes before murmuring one final desire,

"if that didn't happen, dying is good as well."

Yup, that's what i say at that time but,

'the hell is this!?'

I never really thought that it was really gonna happen!!!

'is this for real??'

was my thought as I woke up the next day on a bed that i have never seen before and surrounded by people that looks like a maid and butlers from those common manhwa stories. and with them, there are these three other unknown people that wear different than them. Those three look noble? somehow,

But that's not important right now,

This situation, this surrounding,

'Are you kidding me!!!!???'

*******************

To be continued.